B4 The Bell Election Day November 2

I am concerned about Bush/Neocons building those 12-14 permanent military

bases in Iraq. That does not suggest any withdrawal of troops soon.

It will just be the base station for more Middle East attacks.

That is what I really fear, endless wars in the future.

I do not think that is what Kerry will do. He speaks of removing our troops.

To me, that is a significant difference over and above other points made here.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi Sherlock.... I too fear those bases.....with China already basing troops in Africa, and just signing a LARGE oil deal with Iran, I can't help but worry what form future disagreements will take... :blink:

ahhh....look at that...another thing to foster ME stability...I'm sure earl just dropped another buck... :P

CNN - 26 minutes ago

Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan al-Nahyan, president and founder of the United Arab Emirates, has died after many years of poor health, according to his office

CNN - 26 minutes ago

Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan al-Nahyan, president and founder of the United Arab Emirates, has died after many years of poor health, according to his office

I don't know about the years of poor health, but he certainly had one moment of extremely poor health there.

Sorry, there was just something about the way that was phrased that struck me as absurd.

Just got back from the polls also. They were packed in NH. I wrote in Ron Paul for President. For Senator and Congressman, I wrote in (for the second election in a row) Dr Stephan N Stool. I debated with myself for weeks as to whether I would cast my presidential vote for the Doc, but I have to say that I just don't think he's presidential material at this time. :P Sorry, Doc. :rolleyes:

Voters comin' outta the woordwork..not good fur BushCo..methinks

Hope you are right or tomorrow is the beginning of an era of darkness.

Still shocked its even a race.

Watch them flagpole this pig into late afternoon and then ram it in the last 30 minutes just to sway some undecided voters

Good luck to all tomorrow

Should be interesting

Voters comin' outta the woordwork..not good fur BushCo..methinks

Hope you are right or tomorrow is the beginning of an era of darkness.

Still shocked its even a race.

Watch them flagpole this pig into late afternoon and then ram it in the last 30 minutes just to sway some undecided voters

Good luck to all tomorrow

Should be interesting

Still shocked that there weren't impeachment proceedings and a warcrimes trial. If the Dems manage to lose, then they deserve to be discredited forever as incompetent collaborateurs.

Archived