Can't anybody here play this game?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regarding "Lost Money"

If I were the CEO of a large company, and my investor relations/ PR folks booked me on that show for a 45 second interview

The head of the IR/PR org. would be on the soup line by the time I returned to the office

However, most CEO's are self-absorbed douches and are texting their wife/gf/kiddies....."Hey watch CNBC at 5:40PM, Daddy's goner be on TV"

IDIOTS

I've been leaning long the past 2 days.....

The move and timeline still tracks the June correction pretty good.

Expecting a HUGE jam tomorrow (Fed Announcement) and a top to get printed by Thursday.

Today I trimmed back my shorts that I added back on Thursday....Now only 50% short....the setup does look long fer a few days.... :unsure: I'd rather not go long - just adjust my shorts

i thought it was "can't anybody play this here game"

leo deroucher, casey stengel or vince lombardi?

Yep, I realized that the wording was a little off and changed it to the correct phrasing.

No hints. :)

Mass Psychosis – Professional Edition Fed Report

by Lee Adler, Tuesday, November 3, 2009, in Money and The Fed, Professional Edition | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit The Treasury finished up a light week with a 4 week bill auction that drew another wave of panic buying keep the rate near zero. There’s no real sign of a letup to the mania, as terrified investors continue to seek the “safety” of the shortest term Treasuries. Panic behavior of this nature always ends badly. Another anomaly of note is the fact that 10 year Fannie paper is now yielding less than 10 year Treasuries. This is another sign of mass psychosis. Unfortunately, the source of the infection has been Bernanke’s insane policy of piling up risky MBS paper on the Fed’s balance sheet. Wave after weekly wave of Fed buying has created one of the most ridiculous market distortions in history. Unfortunately, the problem it was designed to solve, the housing market collapse, isn’t responding. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

Archived