Laughter Hours

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Driving home Maria was throwing a sheet fit after hours.."Why is IBM down !!..why isn't google up more !!!"....and AMD !!!! wow it LOST less Money !!! Come on...that was a blowout !...

then some anal cyst who was on with Maria who just downgraded AMD said..."wow...what a quarter...they just blew it away"...Maria then pulls his pants down and paddle's him with a two by four screeching.."But you just downgraded them !!! what do you have to say for yourself now !!!".....

fortunately i pulled in the garage and turned off the engine...

Crapvision has gone off the bullish rails,,,

Driving home Maria was throwing a sheet fit after hours.."Why is IBM down !!..why isn't google up more !!!"....and AMD !!!! wow it LOST less Money !!! Come on...that was a blowout !...

then some anal cyst who was on with Maria who just downgraded AMD said..."wow...what a quarter...they just blew it away"...Maria then pulls his pants down and paddle's him with a two by four screeching.."But you just downgraded them !!! what do you have to say for yourself now !!!".....

Did I miss Lost Money MidDay today ???

just finished a movie with denzel. its in "forum topic". Its about guy (travolta) who kidnaped a one metro train in NY. He is a past dealer\broker from Hedge fund. He try to earn some money, betting that the stock exchenges would fall, based on his attack.

The movie is good till the half of it, later on, mighty f*cken Denzel becomes a hero and saves the world. god them, so american. BTW, why the f*ck they spoil such a good movies with all this standard america shit - nationah ero bla bal bla. It should end differently and it would be really nice movie. really. that why I dont like hollywood when they stock to this american shit.

title

The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1111422/

BTW, yesterday I saw this film, really good, recommend.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1148204/

Actually, if the parties are smart, Intel supports Apple, and Microsoft supports AMD....

A little known fact that I uncovered while researching NVDA is that MSFT has a right of first refusal for any takeover bid. IF (and that's a big if), the future of chips is GPU and not CPU, then maybe there's a MSFT/NVDA deal in the future. But I know next to squat about technology, so who knows.

I caught the AMD analcyst....10 minutes before the "release" he's all AMD "overpriced", "no upside here", "buy it later lower"

Then as you surmized the thing initially POPS.....I thought the guy was gonna slit his wrists on the air

Freakin' great

Of course, here we sit an hour or so later.....

And AMD DOWN 7.5% from it's after life $6.38 high

So the douche was right....and the "C" was ------ah, nevermind

just finished a movie with denzel. its in "forum topic". Its about guy (travolta) who kidnaped a one metro train in NY. He is a past dealer\broker from Hedge fund. He try to earn some money, betting that the stock exchenges would fall, based on his attack.

The movie is good till the half of it, later on, mighty f*cken Denzel becomes a hero and saves the world. god them, so american. BTW, why the f*ck they spoil such a good movies with all this standard america shit - nationah ero bla bal bla. It should end differently and it would be really nice movie. really. that why I dont like hollywood when they stock to this american shit.

title

The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1111422/

BTW, yesterday I saw this film, really good, recommend.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1148204/

In U.S. movies there has to be an individual hero who saves the world while lots of stuff blows up, with great special effects. That's what sells here, and a lot of other places too apparently, as our movies get watched all over. I'll bet there is something unrealistic that has to be there in Polish movies too. Every culture has its expectations in entertainment. People have reality all the time. They usually go to a movie theater for a fantasy.

Where's the boy?

Was it a staged stunt?

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/10/15/heene.wife.swap/

If my prayers are answered the authorities will prove that is was a premeditated prank and the scumbags will have to reimburse the county for a portion of the expense for the all cops and other rescue workers that were involved this afternoon

$10,000-$25,000 smells about right

Archived