B4 The Bell - Friday

Guest Icky Twerp

And Hyper :cry: :cry:

Give me a break

Cant say as I have ever seen the anals so quiet in the years I have been

following it.

Sign of the times. Other bull moves have thrown the bears a few scraps now and then.

Not this one. With the exception of some precious metals plays the bears have been beaten to a pulp for 10 months.

Maybe the reduction in our numbers lately is the topping signal of the century.

Topping signal

P eliades

The new sentiment numbers from the American Association of Individual Investors were released today. They showed 50.9% of investors bullish with 21.8% bearish. The bullish % was 50% or greater for the 26th consecutive week, in other words, a full six months. Throughout the relentless bull market of the 1990s which led to the amazing top in the bubble market in March 2000 for the Nasdaq Composite, the greatest consecutive streak of weekly readings of 50% bulls or higher was 11. That streak ended on February 3, 2000 just three weeks after the all-time high on the Dow industrials and just four weeks before the all-time high in the Nasdaq Composite. That record streak has now been doubled and then some with an almost incredible 26 consecutive weeks of historically high bullish sentiment.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think its a sign:

a sign of how we'll tear each other apart as the HyperTiger scenario begins to unfold.

The only solution lies inside each one of us.

Until we learn to control ourselves instead of trying to control everyone else, we will have arguments, fights, wars and end up wiping out civilization.

A nuclear bomb wont do.. we will do it to ourselves.

The conduct of the survivors is the bottom line.

The focus has to be on acceptance, compassion and understanding.

Being the helping hand vs the hindering one.

I have always loved the diversity of people on this planet.

Even when they don't like each other.

Sherlock aka Mother Earth

Archived