B4 The Bell Wednesday Septemeber 8

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Depends, is your Little Chart an oscillator, or a general price MA?? I ask because as an ozzie, it would be looking very toppy here, no?

GF - sent you a message with my description.

Toppy? Looks that way, but the bass turds who jam the

market may be sucking shorts in for all I know.

We had an inside day on the SPX, and a basically sideways/ nominal higher low/higher high for NDX. The 4-wk cycle is just about trending in overbought for SPX, and in a sideways downphase for NDX. It's either distribution or consolidation, and given the weakness of the 1-day cycle downphases today, my mind is completely open to either outcome at this point. But another blast higher from here could get pretty ugly for bears, if it occurs. My inclination is to wait for a range break- say 34.05-34.80 QQQ to the up- and downside, confirmed by followthrough below 33.60 or 35, as the case may be.

TE and I spoke on the phone during the Greenspan testimony when Greenie was advocating a return to Paygo and then we both agreed that any attempt to return to fiscal sanity by the U.S. would cause an instant Depression so they will continue to fiddle in Washington until the whole freakin system just implodes. Sleds posting of that link was a Gem with a capital "G" just the statement "if all income earned by every citizen of the U.S. was kept as a 100% income tax, there would still be a large deficit for the current fiscal year" should be enough to turn anyones hair instantly white. Something indeed wicked this way cometh, we are approaching "critical mass" are we not!

Anystoolie have dealings with Vonage?

I have been using Vonage for 6 months and I looooooove it.

PM me any questions you wish.

This question goes out to everyone using a DSL line: Do you need to have standard telephone service from your telco in order to have DSL? It's an important question, because if I were to switch to VOIP, as I want to do, it would be with the intention of canning my crapola local phone service and saving the 30$ per month. But if that 30$ crapola local line is necessary for the DSL access, well, you get the picture.

ANyone? Bueller?

I signed up for Vonage today and I use a cable modem. Purdy is answering the questions I did not ask the guy at Vonage. seems pretty cool and cheap. I will save $43 a month and I have a good plan with VZ.

I can speak with Brian all day long. :lol:

I've gotten a few questions from a few folks about Vonage. I welcome them.

Here's a good diagram of how it works:

http://www.vonage.com/products_tour.php#howdoesitwork

If one of you guys decides to use the service I would sure love to have your email address (before you sign up) so that I can enter it into my account as a referral. This way I can get a free month. :grin:

Sorry for the grovelling. I'm a really cheap, frugal bastard that way. :grin:

------------------------------

Really think it through before signing up, however. The 2 port phone adaptor can be limiting, especially if you're going to use one of the ports for (extra option) fax. My home is small so I only need to hook up one cordless to the adaptor.

Again, questions and discussion welcomed via PM.

Archived