A trend line we did not break!

I saw this trend line on Larry Tomlinson's site and here in the new stooltrading thread.

I understand some very famous people went short or turned bearish calling this the top. It doesn't look that way to me but, I'll let the market tell me what it wants to do.

The A,B on the chart can't be a 1,2 but, If I was one of those people who called the top today, they would label them 4 and 5 of (E)2. With three down or three of three down starting monday.

Enjoy your weak-end.

TE.

post-17-1051906302.gif

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look what I missed on daily chart a huge bear flag or ending diagonal check it out on 60 min chart.

Going up on lower volume is not bullish. Volume sucks. Check out normally happens next.

Shorts buying near the top?

post-1-1051911770.gif

Terminal wedge check it out on 60 min chart. Hey u Ewave guys want to try and label it?

Is it 5 of c?

Many thanks

post-1-1051913146.gif

Sloth

I was sure we were on the final leg, which was due to end on Friday. But today?s action made think there was something else was going on. Ending diagonal / bear flags fits better now.

I have seen ending diagonal but never have I see a huge one if that is the ending diagonal. Any take on it.

Thanks

If it is 5 of C the there will be no more UP. It would start wave three of three down. I don't see that yet but, I will act when I do. Still net short and the next move should be down. it's the down we gotta watch. It should be impulsive, which will again make everyone bearish. then we go to higher highs or we retrace and go lower. I hope the latter is true but, i'm a new born sceptic.

Here's my daily count...my time cycle work also points to a high between 5/2 and 5/6. I could go on and on with other reasons why the top is nigh (if we didn't hit it today), but we all know the story here. If this count is correct, two overlapping cycles project to late June for the next 'bottom', which potentially could be 'the bottom'--I have one alternate potential and the price target would shock most here, but we'll worry about that then if/when we get there.

I hope I'm not bringing down the quality of this board...hehe

http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/Favorit...cmd=show&disp=E

P.S. If someone tells me how to post stockcharts to this site, let me know......from what I can tell, I need to somehow first convert to a .gif file?

Guest AssMaster

MN: I can only speak for myself - how I post annotated stockcharts charts. I use SnagIt (or any other screen capture tool) and save as a .gif file. Then use the upload file button to load that file. Dr. B. probably could give a more detailed explanation.

TE,

Ending diagonal triangle count may have terminated today....close enough for my intermediate trend positions (IRA rydex funds).....bought short funds on close.

Next week will be berry berry fun for da bears IMHO.

Best,

MN

Ditto.

Perhaps a morning woodie on the open Monday but then it gets slapped down good and hard. These are the price highs. Most overbought conditions since bear began. Insane levels. I'm seeing record breaking ones here. Eye popping.

Nominal sell signal (>3.0) hit first on 4/23 at SPX 919. Indicator now a record 3.86!

Surpassing by wide margin May 22, 2001 and Jan 4, 2002 3.0+ signals.

The last fool has boarded the boat.

Its O-V-E-R :P

Archived