Thanksgiving

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SOX stats..... 383 is the 50% retrace of the May 558 hi to Oct 209 low. 425 is the 50 % retrace 0f the Mar 641 hi and it is the 62% retrace of the May 558 hi. A fib cluster.

From 209 we have rallied for 36 days so I would look for the 38th day for a reversal turn date on the SOX rally ( Monday). Furtermore the rally from May 558 to Oct 209 lasted 102 TD's. So monday would mesh nicely as a fib turn date ( 38 % time retrace). From Mar 641 to Oct 209 is 147 TD's so monday would be a 25% time retacement of that move.

E-wave wise if we are doing an A-B-C off the 209 low then 409 would be a target for point C ( where A-B = B-C). 209 is the descending 200DMA.

See you monday!

Happy Thanksgiving, Stoolies.  Time to go buy an industrial keg of Prep-H.  Luckily, all the best things in life are still free.

Greg, best to you! Will you be looking for another puppy?

Eventually, yes. But looking for a mate with whom to raise the puppy- it was sad giving back Milo, but a bit of a relief. It's tough work being a single parent.

Happy Thanksgiving, Stoolies. ?Time to go buy an industrial keg of Prep-H. ?Luckily, all the best things in life are still free.

Greg, best to you! Will you be looking for another puppy?

Eventually, yes. But looking for a mate with whom to raise the puppy- it was sad giving back Milo, but a bit of a relief. It's tough work being a single parent.

Yes re the single parent thing- my partner spends a lot of his time in the office or else on biz travel....we have a golden retriever and a siberian forest cat. Interesting that we have a neighbor who has a black lab puppy whom she has named.....Milo......

Charliss who's picture is that. It's most disconcerting.

Talk about stuffing the turkey. These guys are serious. They may have left town already but the computers are running on auto pilot. I don't know about you Doc but they continue to impress me. Now if they will just send me a message thingy telling me when they are gonna take this motha down I would greatly appreciate it. ?:D

Dear Mr. richmtn,

we will fornicate em up all starting friday 2:30 p.m. eastern time, we managed lately to suck them in, now you will be a witness how we will pull off their trousers, but first look out for a giant whopsaw in firdays a.m. session.

yours sincerely gang of 22

P.S.:

greetings fom Mr. G

Thank you for the note Mr. G. I promise to be a good boy next year and not short any more stocks if you'll let me retire in peace. Please give the A.G. my regards and tell him I will be good. I don't want no more trouble. I've learned my lesson. Yessiree.

richmtn, that pic is from the avatar list. I choose it to designate gender and because there is a likeness. My partner says he can scan in a pic of me for my avatar.....now, to get him to do it. Happy Thanksgiving to you!

with this short trading day on friday not much will happen, so we will wait for monday for a whopsaw AND a very low p/c ratio, something like 0.40 or so, then it should go down in the p.m.

greedy bastard,

that is not our style here. Please respect that.

all,

Happy zanks giffing to all the american stoolies! Eat that turk, i mean turkey :lol:

well well well, it looks more and more that we need a false break of 965 to start going down. :mellow:

But you are making something out of it. Be carefull not to mix the market, or anything else, with self esteem. Trading, especially now, for a bear, is about internal power. If that is allowed to be taken from you, it is because you have become unbalanced. By being careful and building your reserves you will be able to strike in a meaningfull way---as opposed to an emotional way.

I am holding these short positions taken wednesday- qlgc @ 44.41, nbix @ 49.95. Bought urpix today at 3:30 pm est

During the week I traded UNH both long and short.

Best to you!

stick it where the sun does not shine statist greenspew,  I will not spend a penny this weekend.  Not a freaking penny.

I am going to buy, the black friday specials are good deals if you need the stuff.

I'll be buying a new printer ($79 with $30 rebate) with an $80 extended warranty item that crapped out ($4.99 investment gave me taxfree $80)

I'lll be buying from best buy $26 80ppk 80 min CDR disks free after rebates

I'll be buying 75 Gig hard drive and 256m memory for 49.99 after rebates (bundle)

I'll be buying a cdrw 42x12x48 for 9.99 after rebate.

at ol' office max, I'll be getting a dvd/cd player free after rebate

guess my net spending is kinda low after rebates. Maybe the new Ebay Stock Exchange will offer rebates towards other purchases! (g)

soup, remember BlackBelt's admonition.. "breathe in, breathe out". When it is no longer fun, stop doing it(last part is mine).

But you are making something out of it. Be carefull not to mix the market, or anything else, with self esteem. Trading, especially now, for a bear, is about internal power. If that is allowed to be taken from you, it is because you have become unbalanced. By being careful and building your reserves you will be able to strike in a meaningfull way---as opposed to an emotional way.

I am holding these short positions taken wednesday- qlgc @ 44.41, nbix @ 49.95. Bought urpix today at 3:30 pm est

During the week I traded UNH both long and short.

Best to you!

Somehow the first oart of my post to soup got lost-- it said that, in reality, he was " angry at nothing."

Archived