B4 The Bell Thursday July 14

Just heard on our National News- all Canadians entering the U.S. even for a day trip effective Sept.1 will have their fingers scanned I wonder when i get a number on my forehead and a chip implant. Fear not my Murican comrades we will not do that to you when you come here. The Idiot Prince is a firm believer in "FEAR" and the spread of!

Brian....

Just be sure it is not a tattoo as in "Juden" a la WWll. That would really take the

prize for stupidity AND arrogance. But one can never tell...desperation acts

are performed by desperate people.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who in the hell is bringing this POS back again.

I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. :angry:

I'm with ya, End. :angry: :angry:

Watched the tape action most of the night after the Intel collapse and just didn't like the feel. If it doesn't walk like a Wave 3 or quack like a Wave 3, then it probably isn't.

Spoos hit 119.59 and Spys 112.39. I borrowed Brian's 3 point stop rule and placed my stops at 50-day MA +3 for Spoos, +.3 for Spys. In other words, 112.56 so I didn't get stopped out on this morning's head fake (wasn't that special?) and remain (uncomfortably) 50% short.

If it's not a Wave 3, then look to get jerked around for some time to come. :( That said, my oscillator says we're a ways from hitting an important bottom.

If you get whipsawed constantly it is a wave FOUR. Wave five down to 1090's coming.

Anybody have an opinion on this gem? A relative of mine bought the stock about 10% above this and just won't dump it. Rode the sucker all the way down from the high 3's. Looks Dover Sole here to me. What do you guys think?

Too much debt for my taste.

Doc- Sorry but it's been all over our news all day including the local Border Chief who says finger scanning will speed up Border line-ups, we do have an alternative in that we can join the Express program fill out the apps, wait 3 months for approval and then have our Iris scanned everytime we go down-no thanks.

Anybody have an opinion on this gem? A relative of mine bought the stock about 10% above this and just won't dump it. Rode the sucker all the way down from the high 3's. Looks Dover Sole here to me. What do you guys think?

I would short that stock chart if

the price were 10 or 20 times higher.

HiHat,

Yep, anything's possible. 1130's for sure.  After the January SHORT signal, Spoos actually made new highs while the osci trended lower generting a beautiful bearish divergence -- but if you blindly followed the SHORT call you woulda got smoked (or at least scared stoolless).

We are in an area where the osci likes to bounce around a bit...

1136 is Neely's stop (futures). I have never seen a guy pick better stops than Neely (+ or - 50 bps). Use 1136.50 Futures).

Looks ugly to me.

That was a pretty defined trend line that got broken, and when it left $3 behind after a double top, I'd say this former Wall Street Darling has been discarded by the Boys. If it catches a bounce here to test $3 again, that's as much as I'd expect of it. I'd have been out on the break of $3

I would short that stock chart if

the price were 10 or 20 times higher.

They have 1 billion shares outstanding. If they are worth 50 cents, I would be surprised.

FWIW. I had several "peeps" ask me about this over the span of time. I have never said Yes to a buy. Great technology but, ads are what made radio what it is. I see them not being satisfied, down the road.

On that subject. Don't you hate that when you go to a movie, they show commercials now. I HATE that. :angry:

Yobob1 said:

I read all of the posts of stoolies ready to abandon ship and I am disheartened.  I still believe this country can be salvaged but as you say it will take some pretty tough times to reach the point where meaningful change can occur and then just what that change might be will be subject to the opportunities of the moment and who chooses to exploit them.

Personally I'd like to see the USA downsized and new alignments made with areas of compatible goals and issues brought together with geographic common sense.  I am tired of some group of assholes living 3,000 miles away deciding what's best for the people living here.  I still like the idea of BC and Alberta joined to some of the western states(definitely excluding California) and forming a new country.  Maybe we can convince Mexico to take California off our hands since half their citizens already live there.

Running has two directions: Running away from and running toward.

That's a very important consideration when one considers making a change.

After I posted that I had thoughts of "leaving my beloved country," I thought

long and hard last night about my own ideas and those of other posters.

Even when times got tough, I have never in my life been a quitter.

If we have to save our nation from imperialist assholes, then I will fight.

My concerns turned out to be more about having safe water, food, and shelter.

If Yellowstone's volcano blows, Detroit will be buried along with the rest of the nation.

If the faults along the west coast go, then that's also rotten.

Tornado zones and such seem to be changing. If its a polarity shift thingee

for Planet Earth, then we cannot predict what/where changes would occur.

When I evaluate where I am at, its not too bad. Lotsa water here!!

Economic/political/energy crises will not just affect the USA, it will be a worldwide

happening. Maybe its safest to stay where I know the language, the customs,

the ways to survive on this kind of land and even know a few people.

In times of crisis, foreigners don't usually fair too well in new lands.

I firmly believe that when its "my time to go," that event will occur regardless of

where I am. Meanwhile, I have to keep a cheerful attitude, stock up on food and

survival stuff and try to think of ways that I will be able to help other people.

But it would be unwise if I did not do an "alternatives analysis."

I didn't mean to dishearten anybody.

Sherlock

Ya thats my take too-Sirius like its competitor are/were a fad-with $ getting tight discretionary stuff like that will die. A lot of my relatives who drive GM's aren't renewing their OnStar because it too is a toy. You guys aren't the only ones confused TE and I spent over an hour on the phone trying to figure out what happened today. Consensus was we stay short and it shouldn't bounce much from here! ;)

Archived