Appointment With The President

From anectdotage.com:

Comedian Will Rogers was once invited by President Warren G. Harding (noted for his misguided appointments and corrupt administration) to visit the White House in Washington. "Mr. President," he remarked, "I'd like to tell you all of the latest jokes." "You don't have to," Harding quipped. "I've already appointed them to office."

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Charless: It is indeed a strange world. God works in mysterious ways(in the never ending quest to become a better trader, I was led to an online mens' toliet)

I try to keep an open mind about these things. Best not to have preconceived ideas about the form anything good should take.......Remember the story about the Princes Of Serendip?

"Princess of Serendip" would be a good stoolie name.

PD - One of the VPs at a company I once worked for put out an intra-office memo that someone was jamming up the toilets on a regular basis located near the office area where guests would frequent. Clearly, this is a crappy situation to greet guest who duck into the restroom to freshen up before a meeting. His solution for the anonymous over-sized turd offender: flush once while delivering then again once the paper work is completed; hence - "doubleflush".

This market has got to be the biggest, smelliest, over-sized turd there ever was, and it won't go down with one flush that's for sure.

PD - One of the VPs at a company I once worked for put out an intra-office memo that someone was jamming up the toilets on a regular basis located near the office area where guests would frequent. Clearly, this is a crappy situation to greet guest who duck into the restroom to freshen up before a meeting. His solution for the anonymous over-sized turd offender: flush once while delivering then again once the paper work is completed; hence - "doubleflush".

now you have me in stiches even more!!! STOP it ... it hurts. What a story, I'm sending that to my college friends.

This market is building up a quadruple flush. Cement enema. Heaven help anyone who is not yet positioned for it once the ExLax kicks in.

Archived