Bulls save the week

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How to write a investment newsletter :lol:

How to write an investment newsletter: Emphasize everything that can go wrong. Relate to your audience – elderly men who are being passed by in this world and need the reassurance that the world is going down the tubes, rather than evolving without them. Gold mustn’t necessarily be the subject of each letter but it should at least be alluded to or serve as the unwritten subtext.

http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/

Even though i'm holding shorts, i don't like what i'm seeing.

If we don't even test the 50% fib off of this week's low, i'm out.

This move the past 3 days could be the inital thrust for another 2 month grind up with a measured move of potential 1470.

Thanks for the chart, Madness. It's great to have MA's and Fibs and other reference points to track. We'll see what next week brings.

Even though i'm holding shorts, i don't like what i'm seeing.

If we don't even test the 50% fib off of this week's low, i'm out.

This move the past 3 days could be the inital thrust for another 2 month grind up with a measured move of potential 1470.

Happened in 2010...

The possibilities are there. We got the election and LTRO love all year.

post-1444-133132952093_thumb.jpg

Looks like from the chart, if that IS an initial thrust, you would have time to stop out on your short positions and then reverse and go long, and still make plenty of money doing so, as the rises out of such initial thrusts in the past have continued for quite a number of points.

And if it isn't that, well then the short positions make money.

You have a fun weekend too, Madness.

I questioned if the NDX had enough JUJU left to do a backkiss...i was proven wrong.

Th juice continues to flow.

We got the back kiss....hoping for the downside follow through now.. :unsure: :ninja:

Archived