Hotmail

General Electric said it expects 2004 earnings of $1.55 of $1.65 a share, vs. the current average anal cyst forecast compiled by Thomson First Call of $1.65 a share, as "strong" operating performances at 11 of its 13 business is partially offset by lower pension income and the impact of declining gas turbines.

So they actually guided down ?

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Currency traders at JPM and UBS have been arrested for conspiracy, wire fraud, money laundering, and securities fraud.

You would almost think there isn't an honest face on Wank Street. Nah, just a few bad apples, pay a little fine (aprox 1% of the illegal gains), tell the sheeple the problems fixed and go back and screw em again.

To get your trading day off on a humorous note -- Ode to J6P, consumer nonpareil:

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver."

Jack Handy

To get your trading day off on a humorous note -- Ode to J6P, consumer nonpareil:

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver."

Jack Handy

And my all time favorite:

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason"

Currency traders at JPM and UBS have been arrested for conspiracy, wire fraud, money laundering, and securities fraud.

JPM says bonuses will be reduced by 10% if found guilty, 5% if jury trial is required but traders are acquitted. SEC is trying to determine the names of the traders to negotiate retroactive settlement.

whaaa??? are you pullin our chain rog??

JPM says bonuses will be reduced by 10% if found guilty, 5% if jury trial is required but traders are acquitted. SEC is trying to determine the names of the traders to negotiate retroactive settlement.

whaaa??? are you pullin our chain rog??

no on #1

Yes on #2

OFF topic

For any interactivebrokers users: do they stream market internals (adv/dec, volume, etc...)?

Not that I've found, Rog- I just get their lame "index arbitrage meter". Haven't found a good source for streaming indicators- I use Quotetracker, which has a great live streamer, but their free feeds are lame. If you have DTN Interquote, it integrates very well into quotetracker, as does IB's streaming feed for futures, options and equities.

Archived