Fictional fancies

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

w?s=%5EAORD

A reasonable start to the week: All Ords closed +1.1% with Energy and Healthcare level pegging at +2.1% and the only down sectors being Gold -0.7% and Consumer Staples -0.2%.

Mixed bag in Asia: China -0.7%, India -0.9%, Honkers +1.2% and Nikkers +1.4%.

On to UK/Europe:

image;size=239x110

image;size=239x110

image;size=239x110

looks like monster gap down thru hourly 900 coming' on GLD...

If bullz fail to reverse it immediately after the open, hard to see anything other than carnage ahead...

Gold close to the 4hr magic line. Finger on trigger for that if it holds.

Good morning. I have one question. Who's your daddy?

Welcome to The Daily Stool! Thanks to aussiebear for opening the thread each day!

You can join the discussion by registering (PG rated user names only, please) and posting here as well.

Registration is easy. Just click the Register link above, enter your email address (which you have the option to keep confidential), and enter a user name. Due to a deluge of spam registrations, I review all registrations so it may take a few hours for your registration to be approved.

If you have questions about how to register and post, use the Help link in the menu bar at the top of the page.

If you know others who might be interested in joining us, use the email to a friend link above the thread.

Many tanks for joining us!

Doc

Good morning. I have one question. Who's your daddy?

Welcome to The Daily Stool! Thanks to aussiebear for opening the thread each day!

You can join the discussion by registering (PG rated user names only, please) and posting here as well.

Registration is easy. Just click the Register link above, enter your email address (which you have the option to keep confidential), and enter a user name. Due to a deluge of spam registrations, I review all registrations so it may take a few hours for your registration to be approved.

If you have questions about how to register and post, use the Help link in the menu bar at the top of the page.

If you know others who might be interested in joining us, use the email to a friend link above the thread.

Many tanks for joining us!

Doc

Good job.

The gold weakness on Friday should have been me on high alert.

Good job.

The gold weakness on Friday should have been me on high alert.

Long gold here looking for it to get back into the range on the 4hr. Lets see if the buyers show.

Booking most of the profit on aussie and euro shorts from last wk. Letting a small portion run.

holding USDJPY long also.

Archived