Another Happy print!

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey!!!

It's F R I D A Y

TIB Bank, Naples, Florida, Assumes All of the Deposits of Riverside Bank of the Gulf Coast, Cape Coral, Florida

February 13, 2009

Heritage Bank, Wood River, Nebraska, Assumes All the Deposits of Sherman County Bank, Loup City, Nebraska

February 13, 2009

CNBS doing a great job reporting "yesterday's news"

Carl Icahn cuts Ichan Holdings equity fartfolio by 50%, also sells off 50% of the equities in his own personel fartfolio in 4th quarter 2008....

That would have been "news" if it wasn't already 2-3 months old....

Looks like Carl panicked or got margined out of alot of positions, like all the other "masters of the universe"

(Full disclosure: I actually like Icahn)

Hey!!!

It's F R I D A Y

TIB Bank, Naples, Florida, Assumes All of the Deposits of Riverside Bank of the Gulf Coast, Cape Coral, Florida

February 13, 2009

Heritage Bank, Wood River, Nebraska, Assumes All the Deposits of Sherman County Bank, Loup City, Nebraska

February 13, 2009

Slip it in under the door, please. Is that you barney?

CNBS doing a great job reporting "yesterday's news"

Carl Icahn cuts Ichan Holdings equity fartfolio by 50%, also sells off 50% of the equities in his own personel fartfolio in 4th quarter 2008....

That would have been "news" if it wasn't already 2-3 months old....

Looks like Carl panicked or got margined out of alot of positions, like all the other "masters of the universe"

(Full disclosure: I actually like Icahn)

T bone said oil going to 200 I think. Opps.

A bear and a bull were p00ping in the woods.

Bear asks the bull if he has problems with p00p sticking to his fur.

Bull says nope.

So the bear wiped his a$$ with the bull.

Between your avatar and your comments above I am begining to worry about your predisposition to all things POO!

AZ reminded me of a police state. Three road blocks. Not for DUI, just taking pictures. Speed cameras all over.

AZ is a great preview of our dystopian future. Huge six-lane (one-way) freeways that no one can drive on due to absolutely ubiquitous speed cameras. All set to be inched down from 60 to 55 to 50 etc to feed the exponentially growing appetite of the State. The highwaymen of the medieval ages live again, only now they run everything.

Archived