World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Shallow shuffling

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

w?s=%5EAORD

All Ords pushed determinedly on to the next line of resistance, closing +0.9% for the day.  Party time for the sectors: Utilities +2.5%, Gold, Consumer Discretionary and Financials all +1.2%.

Over in Asia, China +2%, Hong Kong +0.9%, India -0.4% and Nikkei +0.1%.

On to UK/Europe:

image;size=239x110

image;size=239x110

image;size=239x110

this news should put apple under.

pulsed microwaves are carcinogenic at 1/100 th of the current FCC SAR limit.

City of Berkeley to require cellphone sellers to warn of possible radiation risks

Lawmakers vote to highlight the potential dangers of keeping devices close to the body as scientists raise raft of concerns, especially for children

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/may/16/berkeley-california-cellphone-radiation-health-risks

The intermediate term counter-trends look done in crude, gold, and dollar.  Equities sure see a variety of big topping patterns in individual stocks, indices more ascending wedges are close to breaking down.  Off to my summer paradise but will check in here if and when the fish aren't biting.  Only trade I will be making now is bucks for loonies :D

post-1638-0-53443600-1432651603_thumb.jpg

The intermediate term counter-trends look done in crude, gold, and dollar.  Equities sure see a variety of big topping patterns in individual stocks, indices more ascending wedges are close to breaking down.  Off to my summer paradise but will check in here if and when the fish aren't biting.  Only trade I will be making now is bucks for loonies :D

You spend summer in Canada too? I'll be heading up in a couple weeks. 

Archived