Flimsy flurry

Anyone that doesn't see a continuation in the skull***king of Nasty Gas has not driven around or flown over areas where they are doing fracking.

If you did, you might better understand why it's going lower.

Extrication cost limitations not withstanding.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weekly Pain chart predicted, in advance, that AAPL would be $585 at the market close on March 16 and the real closing price was $585.57. Join Optionpain to read more details.

ad002.png

I have no idea of exactly how accurate this nonsense is (even though the logic behind it is obvious)...but I have noticed that more often than not, it comes pretty close

585 from currently 625 is 40 dollars away. -6% decline.

That's going to have some effect on the NDX.

YM 12950 may just get hit today, now up from Fri close

news is meaningless. china gdp more nonsense news? whichever way the move goes, it'll be reversed in an hour

ES never came close(missed by 20pts) to hitting the Mar low as YM did

Low risk short with tight stops will come at YM 12950 and ES 1387

The more they drill the more they lose, not sure as TJ pointed out why the F*ck they are continuing to harvest this energy at these levels...Catching a falling knife and it HURTS!

For the same reason they kept pumping oil for $10 back in late 1998 / early 99 ?

Just keep piling on everyone hates Natty, just keep piling on. And oh yeah Doc price is all that matters well understood just interesting to see something other than paper trade well below industries capability to produce.

Zero - I was paging TJ there... not that I would seriously call anyone a douche... but then one has to make exceptions :)

Zero - I was paging TJ there... not that I would seriously call anyone a douche... but then one has to make exceptions :)

Well the shoe might fit in my case smile.gif , Did not thing you were attacking here...the new is so negative on Natty that everyone is right so I will take the other side and have since 2.20 or so, a bit painful for sure...

Archived