Something Cheerful And Uplifting

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
READ MORE, WATCH LESS CRAPVISION.

It's killing your brain cells.

it's only background noise for entertainment and the only thing killing my braincells is reading your messages

Be nice. Bearbones has excellent advice. Make sure to take the time to listen to it or perish the way of the dippers, quick buck Freddies. He is giving us all his time and advice for free.

I know him and his background.

BTW, I only "watch" crapvision with the mute turned on :lol:

Fade the 'vision and prosper :grin:

The trouble with the Wall St morons is that they are so busy manipulating the market for their own purposes that they seem unable to take a look at themselves from

anther part of town(world).

Have they any idea of just how ridiculous they look--imagine buying the market 'cos two guys got killed in Eye-rak.This is serious moronville.

I did notice in that last bit of pumping that they gunned the stops at 1708 on the Naz.

S'pose there must have been a lot of short stops around that level.Pure forensics!

The gov't confirming the pricks' death. Let's see what they do with it. I believe in sell off but will wait till morning to add to Rydex. Does anyone think Bob pee reads our posts? He probably has the dominatrix read them to him during the golden showers.

if Iraq has WMD, we will find out in 2-3 days. Hussein is probably close (geographically) to his son's. He won't go down in just a fire fight.

edit - at least we'll see how much the rumors are worth now - before we crash - the anouncement of his death will be the MOAPO.

edit again - now they're hedging on paying the informant the reward. Isn't America g*dd*mn great!!!

Archived