Nah-Nah Naaah Nah

Now isn't the time to be adding shorts in front of a Fed steam roller.....add after they attempt the stick save and fail.....if anything I may dong the 2X Dow, Rut or S&Pee

250px-Steamroller.JPG

596517[/snapback]

I would think the FED may exercise a little discretion and wait a few days to see how things settle out before doing something like AG cutting interest rates 30 minutes before the close on a scam week Friday. In any case they will have to wait until a week from Friday to pull that stunt again.

I just gotten short about thirty minutes before that. Did I get an upclose and personal picture of stock market MANIPULATION. No wonder Cramer is screaming for help. He has always gotten it in the past. :angry:

596521[/snapback]

The Fed meets this week so we will see.

It will make its statement which could go a long way to settling the market down.

I think this is what crazy ate is speaking of?

Personnally, I think the bear sterns' statements and crammer's rant was premeditated.

So what was their motive? I can think of many.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now isn't the time to be adding shorts in front of a Fed steam roller.....add after they attempt the stick save and fail.....if anything I may dong the 2X Dow, Rut or S&Pee

250px-Steamroller.JPG

596517[/snapback]

I would think the FED may exercise a little discretion and wait a few days to see how things settle out before doing something like AG cutting interest rates 30 minutes before the close on a scam week Friday. In any case they will have to wait until a week from Friday to pull that stunt again.

I just gotten short about thirty minutes before that. Did I get an upclose and personal picture of stock market MANIPULATION. No wonder Cramer is screaming for help. He has always gotten it in the past. :angry:

596521[/snapback]

The Fed meets this week so we will see.

It will make its statement which could go a long way to settling the market down.

I think this is what crazy ate is speaking of?

Personnally, I think the bear sterns' statements and crammer's rant was premeditated.

So what was their motive? I can think of many.

596555[/snapback]

They want a rate cut and unlimited liquidity. just like Shtinker to pump the market. <_< We might have problem with the USD if they get their wish. :lol:

Also from the WSJ.....

"The big securities firm also plans to oust Warren Spector, Bear's powerful chief of stock and bond trading and one of the firm's two presidents, according to a person familiar with the matter. Mr. Spector, 49 years old, had been widely viewed as a leading candidate to become the firm's next chief executive. Bear's board is set to meet Monday to discuss Mr. Spector's departure, the person said."

HC-FL004_Specto_20051014030048.gif

So what....the guy is gonna leave with a HUGE parachute.  He'll probably end up at a hedge fund.....drop all his knowledge about what "da Bears" holds......and they can pick it up on the cheap.

596505[/snapback]

You mean, Bear Stearns fired this guy?

He was in line to be president?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

596529[/snapback]

Private joke. :lol: Mr. Voodoo Finance meet Mr. Wall of Sound.. They must be cousins.:rolleyes:

LeeWhee, the entire Prescott area is going to go in the tanker for a long time.

Many of the people up there are DIRT POOR. They will literally steal from others just to survive.

And this is before the major housing downturn.

To me, Pauldon looks like a trailer trash, welfarite city.

Also, this water shortage there is no laughing matter. They literally can't build more homes on city water period...until they do something about the water shortage.

All developments will be on wells and the wells are in a precarious position. No one knows how much water is left down there because everyone is pulling from the same undergroud aquifer.

That is why the water rights are so important. I heard something about the water rights not being given for new wells? Not completely sure on that one.

LeeWhee? Didn't you recently begin using fib lines.

596538[/snapback]

I use them from time to time.

If I draw fib lines within a time frame, I look to see if key prices have formerly resonated off those lines. If so, it makes me more interested. If not, I will defer to price, not Fibernacho.

Some l/t charts seem to have price and Fib alignment. Some don't. When there is no alignment, I don't pay much attention to Fib.

BTW, there's one particular L/T chart that I've recently noticed where price has been following the Fibernachos quite closely for a long time. It even predicted the future if you looked closely enough. Unfortunately, I didn't. That chart is HUI. Interesting that the goldies are following the Golden Ratio. ;) :o

I'll be posting it within the next day or two on my blog.

Also from the WSJ.....

"The big securities firm also plans to oust Warren Spector, Bear's powerful chief of stock and bond trading and one of the firm's two presidents, according to a person familiar with the matter. Mr. Spector, 49 years old, had been widely viewed as a leading candidate to become the firm's next chief executive. Bear's board is set to meet Monday to discuss Mr. Spector's departure, the person said."

HC-FL004_Specto_20051014030048.gif

So what....the guy is gonna leave with a HUGE parachute.? He'll probably end up at a hedge fund.....drop all his knowledge about what "da Bears" holds......and they can pick it up on the cheap.

596505[/snapback]

You mean, Bear Stearns fired this guy?

He was in line to be president?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

596529[/snapback]

I don't care who you are, that's one mighty good-lookin' feller right there.

post-2169-1186360073_thumb.jpg

watch the restaurants is my advice.

Second story in a week about the dire problems facing the restaurant industry.

Perfect storm is here.

Rapidly rising input costs coupled with falling tourist numbers and tapped out consumers.

Even in the non tourist cities,restaurants will be slaughtered,prices are just way too high for the average smuck to afford to eat in them.

Trying to make a crust

5 August 2007

| By Sam Benger

Skyrocketing rent, high labour costs and a lack of experienced operators are all contributing to a dire situation for the restaurant industry on the Sunshine Coast.

Local restaurateurs are concerned that without help from local government, the tourist sector and everyday diners, more and more restaurants will be forced to close. And many are already on the brink.

David Mathias, owner of Cracked Pepper at Mooloolaba and C2G at Sippy Downs, said in his 25 years experience he had never seen the restaurant industry in the desperate position it is in now.

?The fact is that rent increases between 3% and 4% every year and body corporate fees also go up about 3%, but restaurateurs can?t put their prices up to cover the costs because the public won?t wear it,? he said.

?We pay $14,300 per month for rent (at Mooloolaba), so you can imagine what that adds up to over a 12-month period when you add council charges, insurance, labour ... it?s a huge amount.?

http://www.thedaily.com.au/news/2007/aug/0...ing-make-crust/

I live in Prescott because of the moderate climate as compared to Phoenix. With respect to Arizona the state and local taxes are reasonable and it has a great health care system developed by the State for the disadvanged which my daughter uses. It is a great system. The problems with Prescott is that housing is way too expensive considering the lack of any significate jobs. Water is also a major issue and that is why I will likely never buy a home in this area. As an aside, the water quality up here in my mind is totally unacceptable. Hwy 69 can be closed for the better part of an hour so the local police (which seem to move slowly) can take all the pictures they want and remove the bodies. It is blood alley due in no small part to the elderly which predominate the area. There is very little to do in Prescott and the downtown is a joke unless you like antiques or liquor. It is basically a cowboy town. But it is safe, quite and mainly white (if that is your preference). As far as Sedona and Flaggstaff are concered they are also way overpriced in terms of housing costs. Both Prescott and Sedona have about the same level of access to significant jobs. Quality health care is also an issue because it is a small town so as the need arises I will likely have to seek better health care in Phoenix which is an hour away. Unless, I happen to be fortunate and find a Doctor here that I can trust and that does not have a yearlong waiting list. Also I have made many friends in Prescott and I do enjoy it here.

Just heard the monologue for both hours of the Sunday Bob Shtinker show.

He had the same message as Jimmy Cramer although he was much more constrained. He was very critical of the FED and Helo Ben. Said they were in an IVORY Tower searching for inflation when the core rate is 2% and high fuel prices are hurting J6P. He said FED funds should be mid 4s as wealth is being destroyed through home foreclosures. :blink:

He didn't say anything about the stock market in the monoloque, spent the whole time critizing the FED. <_<

596552[/snapback]

the Bulls loved the FED the last 2 years or so ... i am not sure why they are all blaming the FED now. i think all the credit stroies right now are just newznoise. as usual.... i don't think what ever brings this market down will be reported on before it happens. we are all getting the credit stories over and over ... is credit really gone up in smoke ?

did the world credit market change in 2 weeks ... as for AMH folding and closing shop what happened there ? was it people not paying .... I dont think it was.

the end is coming ... i know for sure.

Just heard the monologue for both hours of the Sunday Bob Shtinker show.

He had the same message as Jimmy Cramer although he was much more constrained. He was very critical of the FED and Helo Ben. Said they were in an IVORY Tower searching for inflation when the core rate is 2% and high fuel prices are hurting J6P. He said FED funds should be mid 4s as wealth is being destroyed through home foreclosures. :blink:

He didn't say anything about the stock market in the monoloque, spent the whole time critizing the FED. <_<

596552[/snapback]

They're in the ivory towers too. They obviously don't purchase food like meat, dairy, or buy gasoline, or pay rent. All of this stuff has been costing me more and more!

relying on the cooked up "core" inflation number also shows a lack of critical thinking and an inability to look outside the box.

Archived