zero_value's Content

There have been 295 items by zero_value (Search limited from 25-May 17)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#930737 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion- Involuntary interactions

Posted by zero_value on 07 May 2018 - 12:04 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

They  can't update until the 4 week bill is posted at 11 AM.  It's updated now showing $6B in net new bills. 

Excellent Doc this *has* to be the ultimate Bull trap setup....sick to watch the 1000 point SOW instant run again below 200DMA a bit frustrating...

#930746 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion- Involuntary interactions

Posted by zero_value on 07 May 2018 - 02:25 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Do you remember Beardrech telling us about his brother who worked at the Fed, and he warned us of "endless liquidity?"

So mes short here and this will not help the position but why not "endless liquidity".

Liquidity is so easy to create no pain just a simple click of a mouse and financial debt monster eats.

Keep printing to financially exist at the event horizon of the ever increasing mass of the debt black hole.

The model requires, demands "endless liquidity"

The endgame will be unexpected and will be when the "endless liquidity" cannot escape the infinite mass growth of the debt black hole. 

Financial singularity.  

Now I will post the financial singularity equation when I double check my math :) 

#930749 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion- Involuntary interactions

Posted by zero_value on 07 May 2018 - 03:08 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

I just can't see it running higher under these conditions. The Fed is pulling cash out of the system, and now we have "endless supply." But in the short run, there's still money around from last month. 

So this is the "management" of the great financial experiment of "endless liquidity".

Why mes is short.....The "management" will be a well designed drain of the very "endless liquidity" that has bombarded the markets the past 10 years.

The "they" believe that the "they" can contain the market to a "reasonable" drop while offloading balance sheet in addition goberment supply.

The drop and it will happen not because of debt black hole event horizon as some foolish poster alluded but because the "they" have dictated at least for the time being until that "other" event occurs.....

#930741 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion- Involuntary interactions

Posted by zero_value on 07 May 2018 - 12:49 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

For you, frustrating. 

For me... seeing my life pass before my eyes. 

Not sure why your comment made had me laugh out loud.....I might have some sort of disorder.....Your analysis on pure data is second to none, and the mere fact that you have called the topping process at the height of the mania is contrary but true to the data....timing is so so difficult but your data analysis will eventually take control.....This *is* the Bull trap of all traps just does not seem like it...

#929890 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Zapped zing

Posted by zero_value on 20 March 2018 - 12:34 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

FB dragging the nasd down.

Feels like consolidation day out there. 

Yeah it appears the drop yesterday was bought and now the distribution at higher prices before the real breathtaking selling commences....tick tock.....

#929888 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Zapped zing

Posted by zero_value on 20 March 2018 - 11:47 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Moving ES stop to overnight highs at 2729.

Trade safe.

Holding from SP@2717.50 short......

Looking @2680.00 short term...

#929893 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Zapped zing

Posted by zero_value on 20 March 2018 - 03:20 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

3:30 will be the anti-ramp how is that possible when the programs are one-way?

#929297 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Wondrous wand-waving

Posted by zero_value on 15 February 2018 - 02:27 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Added @6780.00 average @6750.00

Stop @6790.00

#929308 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Wondrous wand-waving

Posted by zero_value on 15 February 2018 - 05:08 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Added one more here @6788.00 now got the average @6760.00

Stopped out @6810.00 for a -50 ...... Will re-enter later this evening or tomorrow......

#929292 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Wondrous wand-waving

Posted by zero_value on 15 February 2018 - 11:47 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Great entry.

I have a short ES order at 2721...missed it by 1.5 points. :angry:

Filled short NQ@6700 for +30.......

#929306 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Wondrous wand-waving

Posted by zero_value on 15 February 2018 - 04:42 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

For a few minutes I have watched the DOW and S&P averages in perfect synchronization in percent move for the day. It has started to stray .02% now.

Normal price discovery at work....

#929296 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Wondrous wand-waving

Posted by zero_value on 15 February 2018 - 02:15 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Re-short NQ@6715.00

Added @6780.00 average @6750.00

#929294 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Wondrous wand-waving

Posted by zero_value on 15 February 2018 - 12:18 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Re-short NQ@6715.00

#929301 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Wondrous wand-waving

Posted by zero_value on 15 February 2018 - 03:46 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

As a school administrator, what would you have done?  And how exactly do most suicidal kids take their own lives. By using a gun that their parents have in the home.   

There are mentally disturbed people all over the world. Only in the US can they easily get their hands on assault weapons. The problem is that the gun nuts are in control of the political process in this country.  At least we should ban assault weapons. But it will never happen, because the murder loving gun nuts in this country want to make sure that every other murder loving gun nut can get an assault weapon whenever they want. 

I've had two members of my family killed by people with guns. One was a teacher who had expelled a student. Student came back to school with a handgun and killed him. 13 year old kid gets a gun from home. At least the fucking kid didn't have an assault weapon. It happened in 1971, when  those things were banned. But he killed my uncle right there in the school yard.  

My teenage cousin also killed himself with a gun in November 2015. 

Half the American people are gun nuts. If you are a gun nut, you are the problem. It is a problem that will never be solved in this country because you support the NRA, and the NRA buys elections, and politicians refuse to vote to even ban assault weapons.   

I lost 90% of the posters on this board the last time this subject came up and I made my feelings known. But you know what. I don't care. I don't need this.  If you don't like it, get lost. Leave now.  Keep teaching your kids to use guns, and one day, one of them will use it on other human beings, maybe even on you and your family. That happens a lot. How many spouses kill each other with a household firearm? 

And yes, mentally disturbed kids do commit mass murder. They do it because as a gun nut, you were a shitty parent, not because your kid had mental problems, but because YOU FIRST PUT A GUN  in his hands at a young age. Then the sicko takes it from there. But you taught him. Maybe we should start giving the parents of mass murderers the death penalty. Then let's see how many kids manage to get guns to shoot up a school.  

The problem is not the school administrators, but the millions of people like you who put guns in the hands of their children.  If you have guns in your home, if you show your kids how to use them, and god forbid If you buy your kid a gun, then you are the problem.  Stop shifting the blame. You are the problem.  It's not ok. You're not ok. 

Beyond way beyond guns points to our breakdown of morality, respect and education as a society.  Certain parts of society have and continue to become highly evolved others have devolved through toxic poison of mind, spirit and body.  Slippery slope but ignorant, intolerant, uneducated people should not be allowed to bread along with most of wallstreet just sayin  :) ......

#929281 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Wondrous wand-waving

Posted by zero_value on 14 February 2018 - 11:47 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Shorted NQ@6731.00

#929299 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Wondrous wand-waving

Posted by zero_value on 15 February 2018 - 03:35 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Pushed stop up @6810.00

#929300 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Wondrous wand-waving

Posted by zero_value on 15 February 2018 - 03:36 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Pushed stop up @6810.00

Added one more here @6788.00 now got the average @6760.00

#929310 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Wondrous wand-waving

Posted by zero_value on 15 February 2018 - 05:37 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Ok back shorted NQ@6820.00 ....hard to believe this magical run....

#929875 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Windblown wishes

Posted by zero_value on 19 March 2018 - 04:00 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Short ES at 2718.50.

Stop above 2728.

Trade safe.

Short as well @2717.50

#929872 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Windblown wishes

Posted by zero_value on 19 March 2018 - 03:38 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Got to 2713 on that bounce.

If we don't get slam into the close, i can see a drift back up in the overnight session to 2715-2720 area.  This allows for a cleaner stop loss at 2728-2730 resistance area.

Good luck and trade safe.

Filled @2705.00 +5

Will look in the same range 2720.00 to re-enter this POS.....

#929870 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Windblown wishes

Posted by zero_value on 19 March 2018 - 03:22 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

There it goes.

I'll look to re-establish my shorts between 2715-2720.

Trade safe.

Good spot me has a short in SP@2710

#929852 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Windblown wishes

Posted by zero_value on 19 March 2018 - 11:50 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

qqq can lose 30% and it'll still be in a bull market on the weekly chart.

Yeah so hard to see the massive bubble these absolute monetary criminals have created pure unbridled greed through policy

#928540 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Willowy waivers

Posted by zero_value on 18 January 2018 - 02:51 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Vix is acting very very interesting here.

Very interesting.......Long UVXY@10.50 average over the past several months (started near 30!).........When VIX bumps over 20....3X on UVXY......When VIX holds 30 for any period....6X on UVXY......Will dump on the way up but will make sure to hold some back on the latter move.....

Big downturn knocking on the door....hope Candle is unloading here......

#928541 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Willowy waivers

Posted by zero_value on 18 January 2018 - 03:38 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Very interesting.......Long UVXY@10.50 average over the past several months (started near 30!).........When VIX bumps over 20....3X on UVXY......When VIX holds 30 for any period....6X on UVXY......Will dump on the way up but will make sure to hold some back on the latter move.....

Big downturn knocking on the door....hope Candle is unloading here......

Added to UVXY@9.20 average down to @10.00 flat.....Now thats crazy  :blink:

#929809 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Vestigal verdigris

Posted by zero_value on 16 March 2018 - 01:20 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Really pouring over the charts today.  Energy sector looks sickly, XOM ready to get dumped like Tillerson.  The momo stocks FANG,NDX,COMP,BTK, etc at marginal new highs but everything else is well below early Feb highs including BKX as well as most foreign markets.  I am with Doc, this looks like it is the grand finale luring in the last of the suckers.  Watching the VIX dry up and how the DOW pattern unfolds on smaller timeframes at the end of this thing and expect boring week coming up, not quite ripe. Should offer very juicy trading when it does make the break! 

VIX options control palpable yet again....will be until it won't......We be on the cliff of oblivion.....

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart