Back above "support"

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

first of all, your jickiss did not read Doc's Chamber layin comment, what ever that means. However, your jickiss is able to comment as follows: a few days ago, JD Salinger died. of course, "The Phoney" was the word. indeed. it seems to be virtually absolutely TRUE that JD Salinger was a very great Prophet. Of his times, of the times that are here, and of the times of your futures.

The Phoney. The Phoneys have truly risen to the Very Top. Beyond any comprehension of the odds, this has happened. of course we know who hated Hypocrites. again, ignored by the herd of the Sheeple.

your jickiss thimks, rather, that the Phoneys represent the LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR. the problem is really better understood in terms of the RISE OF THE LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR, in all societies.

This concept applies to both the giving and to the receiving.

The great harm to the world is due to the rise of the Lowest Common Denomiator on the Receiving end.

as your jickiss has said to many, many times....it it were NOT for Protest, the USA would still be bombing in viet Nam. where are the Protestors now, in 2010??????? the usa is being bombed. help for the bonkers, no help for them that owe. them that owe, you are being had. wake up!

anyway, that is the comment on Chamber layin'. but, no matter, You Decide!

finally, though, just buy Gold and Silver and Miners and Miners Related. The russians will not invade Europe this year. the doolar goose is cooked by Peking. just duck and buy gold..front run the Chinese, whilst you still can.

here is the gold chart. you look at the doolar chart. the rally is ABC over.

jickiss!!!!!!!

post-1911-1265076722_thumb.png

So anyway, what are your favorite PB brands?

Skippy?

Peter Pan?

Jif?

Goober?

Plumpy'nut?

I could go on.

Laura Scudders' salted/chunky.

http://www.laurascudderspeanutbutter.com/

My father had a peanut butter sandwich, a couple of raw carrots, and a bit of red wine for lunch every day for 30 years before he retired.

He still can motor up and over the steep hills of San Francisco at 89.

Sorry, we've moved on to jelly.

:lol:

Personally, I find the concept of ground nutz fascinating, maybe because I’m a male?

I mean look what the media does to things like the stimulus package or political persona like Palin? Is the media the grinder (sorry Marshall)? What happens when the burrs get dull? Or the grind is set too wide? Then whole nutz fall thru. And who sets the grind?

Maybe I better stop here.

Cramer suggesting to sell the rallies :rolleyes: ......WTF :wacko:

I've been waiting for the "Cramer signal"...

post-1110-1265083949.jpg

Oh crap, did he really say that?

If they don't trot out Abbey Jo right away talking about SPX 1300 in a month to counteract the Cramer fade, I will reluctantly have to conclude that a soul-killing rally is about to be rammed up my bear keister.

post-837-1265084622.jpg

Oh crap, did he really say that?

If they don't trot out Abbey Jo right away talking about SPX 1300 in a month to counteract the Cramer fade, I will reluctantly have to conclude that a soul-killing rally is about to be rammed up my bear keister.

Yep, MAD Money this very evening......UFB

Archived