Mark Missed

. . . I mean, do they play beachvolleyball in Hammerfest? I think not. So why should they play hockey in Arizona?

Yeah, we are all doomed. Proof is, that there is a NHL team in Phoenix. Iditoc!

:lol:  :lol:

If it was popular on cable they would.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well the 1/4 section(160 acres, cleared fenced with hay crop) was approximately 20,000 US

I also bought and acerage of 40 additional acres with everything older style barn, house, quest house, 100'x200 'metal shed, grainaries and etc etc. With beautiful landscape and soil. $50,000 US ,no interest.

Yea pretty nice if I do say so myself.

Thanks Greg, forgot, me bad. this morning it was 25 below Celius what that in Farenheit..Hmmmm

Anyway not to worry my 4 yr old and my 13 yr old Daughters and I stayed out overnight last weekend. Two days one night.

We started that a couple years ago. Fun teach them how to survive in winter

builds their confidence in themselves.

Dad won't be here forever ya know.

:lol: quest house....well hell I just lay up there, :lol:

25 below C is not that bad....I think tht works out to be about 13 Degrees F.

I had the impression this morning in the premarket that the matrix didn't need to bother jacking up the futures, as they assumed all the bears had already crapitulated any way.

This market is damn tired...with no volume and a bunch of wishful thinking that these next three weeks were already behind us. Every Matrix operator is just holding his breath until bonus day. A major sell program appeared to hit the tape today...probably Invesco hitting the redemptions button. I'll bet we start to see one or two "events" per day, where big houses are just dumping their positions to lock in their gains.

Make no mistake about it....all that stuff about "a crash has never happened with the market in this type of condition in the past"...it's all horse shit...it doesn't matter. We are in virtually uncharted waters, and the old rules are totally irrelevant.

Nobody had ever attacked America on its own soil before either...never say never.

If by some chance anything like a major event were to occur here in the States one of these days, this market would collapse like the house of cards that it is. We know it - and so do they. Do not fall for the all bullish all the time case. The truth is, it can only be saved up to a point.

Plunger

Win-a-pig? What happend to their NHL team? Where they transfered to Texas or Arizona or some other idiotic place to play hockey? I mean, do they play beachvolleyball in Hammerfest? I think not. So why should they play hockey in Arizona?

Yeah, we are all doomed. Proof is, that there is a NHL team in Phoenix. Iditoc!

:lol: :lol:

Minnesoooota NorthStars became the Dallas Stars. Winnepeg Jets were the victim of greed, government incompetence and overwhelming marketing failure. The became the Phoenix Coyotes, or, to the Jets diehards:

post-7-1070406190_thumb.gif

update on the trials and tribulations of Australias most famous Real estate spiv,Henry Kaye.

Now 40(out of 3000)of the hapless sheeple(creditors) are launching a class action against the ASIC &ACCC (govt agencies)who they believe knew that Henry was shonky.

This is coming to a country near you, sometime soon.

Someone else has to pay for the money we lose.If the company doesnt have any money left,well there is always the government.

Here's a pawn shop............

FCFS is an operator of pawn stores that lend money on the collateral of pledged personal property and provides check cashing, short-term secured advances and other related financial services. For the 9 months ended 9/30/03, revenues rose 23% to $104.9M. Net income rose 38% to $10.5M. Results reflect newly-opened pawn and check cash/short-term advance stores. Net income also reflect improved gross margins and higher interest income.

2 bagger+ in 6 months for dongs.

post-7-1070406858_thumb.jpg

Here's a pawn shop............

FCFS is an operator of pawn stores that lend money on the collateral of pledged personal property and provides check cashing, short-term secured advances and other related financial services. For the 9 months ended 9/30/03, revenues rose 23% to $104.9M. Net income rose 38% to $10.5M. Results reflect newly-opened pawn and check cash/short-term advance stores. Net income also reflect improved gross margins and higher interest income.

2 bagger+ in 6 months for dongs.

Fleck mentioned that one two years ago. ( he is always too far in front of the crowd)

I bought some at 7 ( if I recall correctly ) sold it at 9 - should have held it

wow, I thought I was the only one that thought that was a posibility.

Trust no one. and . It is always about POWER

I believe that AQ exists and I have little doubt that they attacked us on 9/11. I also believe that they work indirectly for us via the Saudi royals. Have to keep the sheep focused on evil-doers and living in anger and fear if you want to control and fleece them. Our government is getting its moneys worth riding 9/11. No mistake about that. B)

UH.... that's MINUS 13 degrees F........... BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

MINUS 13!! crap...that is friggin cold!!! :blink: , so where else can one go outside the US?

I speak some Mandrin and a just a little spanish...wife is fluent in Mandrin and plus knows some French.

Last time I was in Pananma City couple years ago, it seemd like the Chinese were taking over down there, but the locals did not seem to like Americans much. Cant really blame em after all, I might consdier moving there... or to some other latin american crap hole...oops I mean paridise.

:lol: quest house....well hell I just lay up there, :lol:

25 below C is not that bad....I think tht works out to be about 13 Degrees F.

Make that 13 below zero Fahrenehit.

Which is about wher Uncle Buck opened the evening session.

dxc.png

Archived