Chamber of Horrors

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

machine: I am thinking 200-300,000 jobs. Perhaps the spike after that number will be the spike to sell? I am dead serious I think they will report that kind of number. The situation is fu**ed up that all truth has been thrown aside, all for the greater good, don't ya know. Excuse me while I hurl!

Wonder how the U.S Peso and the T-Bones are trading on the back of this Chamber of Horrors.

This gonna get intersting. With the Aussies and maybe europe next to hike, Al Green is standing their with his bright orange hair, big floppy shoes, and bright blue suit with the letter on the front " Rates will stay low forever" watching the stock market morph into a three ring circus again as the rest of the worlds moneterists look on in horror knowing whats coming when we get through partying.

Looks like call buyers win.

Ag

machine: I am thinking 200-300,000 jobs. Perhaps the spike after that number will be the spike to sell? I am dead serious I think they will report that kind of number. The situation is fu**ed up that all truth has been thrown aside, all for the greater good, don't ya know. Excuse me while I hurl!

Elaine Chao is rehearsing that script now with her presentation trainer.

Only problem is, she keeps bursting out laughing.

Cisco key quarterly highlights:

Cash-flow from operations: $800m

Cash used on stock repurchases to deliver beat by 2 pennies (pro forma basis) ($2,000m)

Economic value destroyed by CSCOO in quarter: ($1,200m)

Market cap added by riverboating moron speculators in AH: $7,000m (approx).

Let the Orgy begin....sold my putz at the low today in anticipation of the chambers show....made their number by buying back 100+ million shares

IMHO this pop is the one to sell

Will be reloading puts next time the dailys roll

TRADE SAFE

Cant believe IVAN...that baby is on fire...trading like a tech stock...congrats to all stoolies that rode that from sub $1 till now

Any other small cap gas plays in the pipeline?

Looking to reload pms

check FXEN... :D

Archived