4-Step Rally Process

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Iam a freaking moron for not being long and taking part in this huge move....use me as a contrarian but Im done.....

Doc, I lova ya man, but am going to cancel subscription here...has not helped my trading at all. ?I agree that eventually it ends badly, but with this type of liquidty explosion and the lack of yield anywhere but the stock market, stocks are going up.....Cycles dont matter, sentiment doesnt matter, nothing matters....UP UP UP and AWAY....

The ANALysis is great, but the net result.......I've lost money......Mostly my own fault, but all the bearish thoughts have kept me in the wrong mental state to properly, and correctly identify a huge move right under my nose.....Unless we crap out today or tommorrow, next rez on S & P is 1160, thats along way from here.....

Adios Stoolville, I'll check back at the end of the summer. Wish everyone the best....... Surf's up.......

Sorry to see you go h2orush, have a good summer, looking forward to my own 2 week vacation only a week away ... the market can go fornicate itself in my absence.

A lot of "psychological capitulation" if not financial capitulation going on around here these days. A natural reaction to bleeding from all orifices.

I can't help thinking that I can nearly smell the turnaround but am feeling very much like the broken clock that is only right twice a day.

I underestimated the desperation of the mutual fund managers, ready and willing to jump on whatever bone Al was willing to throw in their direction to save their own skins.

Many market "rules" are being broken here, not the least of which is that this rally is for the most part being lead by the same no-earnings tech stocks that lead the collapse in 2000.

Rant off.

Median home price in SD county up 19% to $375,000.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/uniontr...1b14houses.html

The median home owner here thanks Uncle Al for the $5,000 per month over the course of the past year (tax free) which is keeping the economy afloat.

Median household income is around $53,000

Uncle Al pumped in $60,000 per household over the past 12 months.

Why work?

Guest jrmfl
Well that close meets ZORANs requirement for a full on bull.

given zoran's propensity for top calling the last seven weeks, i'll fade his call.

I was looking at homes a mile from me built by ryan homes.The saleswoman told me she would average 4-5 home sales amonth.

In the last 3 weeks she is now averaging 2 home sales PER DAY in this development.and they even increased the sales price of the homes by 22k in the last 2 weeks.7-8 families at a time lining up to speak to a salesperson at a time.

the liquidity out there is amazing.

more Bears hit the trail...support Doc, or Stoolville will be toxic waste when you NEED to be a Bear again...thanx more everyday, DocMeister!!!

Arnold thinks we've got 3-6 months of this. That's OK with me.

The downside of this mania will be really, really bad and, at this point, unavoidable. For those who read Prubear from 1998-2000, wondering everyday why we wouldn't crash, this is deja vu. Every buck into the market today is a buck to be taken back tommorrow..or whenever.

If you believe this is a New Bull Market, you're on the wrong web site.

Guest jrmfl
tyco halted.

it's a forensic halt...

again?

tyco is like the friday the 13th movies.

yep... it's out... restate again.

but... kudlow's shock & awe liquification perscription says crame's will be right about tyco grinding higher on the news.

david boise gets my vote to bring arthur andersen out of 11.

forensic jack_ss.

It's sad, we are losing so many bears. Money management, folks. Don't bet all your chips.

Also, don't short into a strong uptrend like this. I understand losing a little money here and there, but nobody should ever be getting wiped out no matter what the market is doing. You don't have to dong, you can't stand aside. If you must short into strength, keep it small.

If you believe this is a New Bull Market, you're on the wrong web site.

Agreed, but c'mon this action is beyond stupidity, when in the last 13 weeks have we seen a pullback that lasted more than 2 days? Sadly I don't even have to look at my charts to answer that, just have to look at the clumps of hair that have drifted onto my keyboard and litter the floor.

I can hardly find any indicator that isn't more extended on the upside than we were in late 1999-2000.

Archived