Toppy,sloppy or poppy?

Treasuries also rallied at the close,I think they will try to get TYX back through resistance to yield less than 3%.If they need to sell stocks to support treasuries there i think they will.Maybe they have the firepwer to do both?

I really am not sure...But I think longer term yields are the most important thing to the Fed right now.A nice smackdown in stocks would make treasuries blast off yet again.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's see if I kin make an attackment...

Very legitimate chart... but only thing I am worried about is that everyone, their dog(s), their neighbors and the neighbors' dog(s) are all looking at that line. To make things simple, I have been looking at that line for quite a while.

Signed,

The Reliable Fade.

Who's running around slapping the vote this post down button? A quick glance at our profile "reputations" and it appears we all hate each other. That's friggin hilarious. :lol:

:lol:

I'm at -9 [damn internut trolls :blink:] , Bungster is at -19, Hanky at -41, I think Doc is winning with -72. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shorty at -8 ??????????

Now that's a low blow.

Who doesn't love a Shorty post!

I'm at -9 [damn internut trolls :blink:] , Bungster is at -19, Hanky at -41, I think Doc is winning with -72. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shorty at -8 ??????????

Now that's a low blow.

Who doesn't love a Shorty post!

Clearly - I know NOTHING!

post-1110-132771219426.jpg

BBC sources...

Foreign Office sources say Merkel now thinks Greece will default.

https://twitter.com/#!/afneil/status/163044508559351809

It's all priced in. In fact bools will be happy that uncertainty is over.

That DTL from 2007 and 2011 highs Goldie posted (and bundys mentioned that everyone in universe is watching it) will be broken up next week.

It's EOM afterall.

As goes January....

It's all priced in. In fact bools will be happy that uncertainty is over.

That DTL from 2007 and 2011 highs Goldie posted (and bundys mentioned that everyone in universe is watching it) will be broken up next week.

It's EOM afterall.

As goes January....

2010 January down,year up..

2011 January up,year down..

There are so many rumors it does not matter anyway,I guess when it happens only the reaction matters.

Archived