"Become Rich In The Stock Market . . .

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello,

If I had to pick a top I would say that 1089-1093 +/- 3 points. The day is either today or Monday.

If that's not it, then I will have to do some serious scratching on my head.

Happy holidays and a healthy 2004 to everyone.

Hi BB. Got any new charts for us I'm still using this one?

Sorry for the line I added you weren't around. :wink2:

post-3-1071778709.png

Bonds strong with doolar weak suggests Asian central banks (e.g. Japan) buying doolars and parking proceeds in Treasuries.

Like their purchases of Rockefeller Center and Pebble Beach golf course, this will turn out to be another case of piling into an overvalued asset -- U.S. T-bones -- at the top.

I think that we may have sold (out) Taiwan last week when the big Chinaman was in town in return for continued help with our little debt problem. IMO B)

I think that we may have sold (out) Taiwan last week when the big Chinaman was in town in return for continued help with our little debt problem. IMO B)

Then it becomes a question of when the Bank of China and the Bank of Japan finally pull the plug on their bad trades.

We know they can hide their losses for a long time, but even central banks have trading limits.

Calling Nick Leeson ...

Hi BB. Got any new charts for us I'm still using this one?

Rich,

I haven't updated the Gann charts because the market is in a trending mode and some squares have changed and now need to be calculated from the March 03 low.

There are a number of reasons I expect the top within the numbers and the days I posted earlier.

1086 is 360 degrees from the March 03 low, 1093 "squares" (90 degrees) the same low and either today or early next week "squares" from major time pivots, including the 3/19/02 high.

In other words, the Gann charts didn't come into play to arrive to my conclusion

Then it becomes a question of when the Bank of China and the Bank of Japan finally pull the plug on their bad trades.

We know they can hide their losses for a long time, but even central banks have trading limits.

Calling Nick Leeson ...

I wasn't kidding. Taiwan is a gonner after the election. B)

Archived