The Honest Money Act

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I could not get into my Whatahose account this morning. I called Whattahose and they told me to go to this address:

www.tdwaterhose.com/aol

Try this is any of you have a problem. They are having "some problems."

I'd say! :angry:

I had that problem Friday, none today with TD. Sent me to AOL also. I had that problem with State St Thursday. ??? They sent me nowhere. Couldn't determine the problem.

ha ha listening to my coworker on the phone in the next cubicle...evidently he had to turn down his refi deal (not necessarily upset about it that I can tell, just that the math doesn't work for him)...it did not look as good when he got papers in hand than it sounded when he talked to the lender 2 weeks ago...the lender is calling him up trying to see if he can save the deal...coworker says "rate is higher than you said it would be, fees involved when you said there wouldn't be fees involved..."

what's an "initial draw"? would that be points on the mortgage?... coworker did not want it.

something about "later in the fall" sounds like lender is optimistic that rates might go back down soon, wants to make sure he has my coworker's ear until then

interesting times

keep in mind I could only hear one side of the conversation. They could have been talking about deer hunting or spackling drywall for all I know. Maybe they speak in weird code.

Good work fellow Stoolies, it looks like you nicely let the air out of the ball Friday while I was gone and the direction seems to be favoring the bears this am. :lol:

What was it Doc said? "The Double Headed Hunchback with Asymmetric Right Shoulder ... that has never failed" as well as "No one will believe the first 100 pts down on the S&P". I hope I got those right Doc, don't wanna mis-quote you.

the other guy in the office who I know was working on a refi is also on the phone speaking in hushed tones about "appraisal requirements" and "fees". Was walking by and wasn't in a position to eavesdrop. Gotta imagine this scene is happening all over America this morning. Joe Homeowner has been blown out of the refi game.

Archived