Designer Genes

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Checking in. Forensic analysis proceeding. People still listing 'resistance' lines like so many Iraqi positions in the sand. Again and again I would not underestimate the power of the Matrix. They are all on same page. Does one still beleive that the market sells when the War starts and resists the full might and management of the American military and the December Junta? I need no ghost come from the grave to tell me that full manipulation and media management are on. Has this been a 'sell the news' event? Has this been a 'everybody and the media is in the same boat so lets sell it' event? No and No. This is in fact the biggest geopolitical turning since Germany invaded Poland in 1939. Next 'resistance' is 9,000 in Dow, sorry. If they get Sadaam we will be there very quickly imo. Do not trade off me, I am just an amateur tarot reader, a Runes caster, a Zen boy who has recently been kidnapped by an insatiable Swedish divorcee. I do not bother looking at charts or waves or whatever during this period nor do I have the time. My energies are elsewhere and I am on a tight leash unfortunately. I do recall mentioning 10 days ago however that it might be wise to cover for OE racketeering and a War for March 21st or thereafter. Looks like we get this horrible 'shock and awe' to start soon, once simply referred to as 'blitzkieg'. Do you really think the markets will sell off when that begins? best, buddha

I'm starting to have this "deer in the headlights" look, my friends tell me. Hard to keep a happy face, this "great" war news balanced by a falling meteor (my account). Still looking at SG's line in the sand. Also Doc's CMAPS. Mine is a 906. This has the characteristics of the MOther of all Blow-Off toPS. (MOB OPS.)

edit - saw your last post, SG. Huh??

For the Dow and SPX:

10/10/02 (9:30 am) LOW - 12/31/02 (10:30am) LOW ----> projected forward 3/21/03 (12:30) ????

BB. I know you're not going for pinpoint, but is the 12:30??? EST?

Thanks for your post.

Yes, it's Eastern time and is the current time we are trading in, since the projection is on a 60m chart..

Archived