Why The World Doesn't Work?

bid - been reading your posts, another stealth addition to the Stoolie TA lineup. With SG on injured reserve, good to have you. Doc's a great quarterback to work for, even though his recent assessment of this 4th and long situation has the team mumbling on the sidelines.

edit - was going to short the the open as an impulse high, will now just have a cup of coffee. Bet the HUI and XAU rallies today despite PPT efforts.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got that nice little hourly macd divergence and hook on the dax. that's been my timing signal for intermediate moves. spx tends to follow a little later.

there is no more short base in the market. no LARGE short sat this whole move out and watched his profits evaporate. weak shorts definitely got clobbered and out

The XAU and HUI are invalidating the bear flags and breaking out to the upside:

Ed Bugos Highlights the Following Stocks: Agnico Eagle, Anglogold, and Goldcorp

Check it out over @ Stool's Gold :)

My computer has been taken over buy some slime from a Mafia outfit called whenu.com. Anyone know how to remove it?

Doc:

WhenU.com

If you want to uninstall, you can do so easily through the add/remove function in your control panel. You can access your control panel by going to:

START (typically, the button in the bottom left of your screen)

Choose SETTINGS

Choose CONTROL PANEL

Choose ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS

Select SAVENOW

Click on ADD/REMOVE.

Of course we encourage you to leave SaveNow on so that you can benefit from the occasional offers that it shows you. If you need more information or experience any technical problems, please contact us at [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you.

Archived