An Important Reminder

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's even more horrifying is that he would post that, assuming that no one would object to his posting it...

and that he was correct!

The "monstrous stool pic" gets to stay, but the "hot babe pic" gets deleted?

Go figure.

Btw, it's not a significant stool until it's standing up on it's own and peaking out over the seat.

Guest bidhitter

Day 6 (tomorrow) could be closing high of cycle. Then day 7 down hard and day 8 also but not probable. I suspect we get a 1 day pullback only with strength in last move.

There is a hell of a lot of o/h above 870 that the sp has to work through...It is not going to be easy.

vulgar, only somewhat on-topic, but of rich thematic value:

this is true.

i was thinking earlier about what a fantastic dump the market needs to take now that it's been all jammed up with flagpoles.  a real foot-long stool.

and THEN

outside the front door, i discovered a present left by a large (or at least long) dog:

a real foot-long stool.

Hope youre neighbors didnt see you picking up foot longs then taking pictures.. :lol: Hope that isnt your carpet thats on!

picking it up? my carpet? :blink:

Guest bullseatshitndie

think they going for 875 spx this afternoon after the fed annoucement. the statement will say "soft spot" due to iraq tension. and since "everyone knows" this is going to be over in "24 hours", there is no reason why you should buy stocks.

Yeesh, this explosion looks horrid! I wonder if Japanese corporations are yanking their dough out of U.S. Treasuries for their own book cooking in order to bolster their fiscal year end. Watching treasury price slip away on them with this stock rally, they may speed up their withdrawls. Wishful thinking on my part perhaps. I still think Al doesn't cut one. Money coming out of bonds into stocks has balanced his yield dilemnas that were developing.

Archived