Strictly For The Birds?

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Despite the drivel I hear from Crapvision, what my charts show is that in the last 12 months every time we've had a 90% up day, we make a top in 0 - 2 days.

This includes Jan 2 2003, July 29 2002, July 5 2002. We didn't quite get a 90% day off the Oct low.

It was just last week piss-on-me was crying about the 90% down day (March 10) we had ... oh how soon they forget.

Rally is OVER, for now at least. Tomorrow and Wednesday possibly should be fun. I wonder what will be the news noise, Uncle Al perhaps disappointing, a whole load of other crap all at once? AMAT? Braid them all together and maybe we can tie a noose for the running bulls? Stay tuned to this channel for more details.   :shocked

Art Cashin commented earlier that no one cares about nothin but the war -- he said that includes whatever the FED has to say.

speculator, roid,

tanks for help! :)

i will be finished on wed 10 am new york. Just have to wirte 50 pages till then.......... :lol: :lol:

i have coffeee and cigarettes, when i get a headache i have my beloved aspirin pills handy, long live Bayer! :lol: :lol:

if i rant about someone on wednesday just dont take it seriously then, i will have something like 48 hours without a nap behind me. :grin:

:blink: B)

Booked some nice profits on the long side of my hedges today. Mostly short now lets see what tomorrow brings.

Its sick watching the glee of the wall street media now that they think the war is a done deal. They make no bones of the fact that the market is up because were going to drop bombs soon. These people are truly sociopaths.

As someone on the boards said recently there is a lot of bad Karma building in our financial system.

I also worry about the bad Karma that some bears are accumulating when they cheer layoffs and other bad news.

There is so much bad crap going on why take joy in it?

Peace

Guest AssMaster

Is the cheering by the bulls about a war rally any worse than bears cheering about a crash? Well besides the fact that this is a bear board?

Archived