The Passport - First Of A Three Part Series

The Passport

============

I have some serious problems.

I am due to go to Spain tomorrow.

I have my ticket.

I was given two free tickets to anywhere in the world so the tickets didn't cost me any money. After much deliberation, I chose to go to Spain.

I have my hotel reservations.

Everything is set except for one detail.

I can't find my passport.

I have looked everywhere.

Well, technically not everywhere. If I truly looked everywhere, I would have to look on your desk and in your house too. I have looked everywhere that I thought the passport could be.

The passport is not the serious problem. I can't go on the trip if I don't find it but that's not that serious.

That's not the real problem.

The real problem is that this is the third time that I have misplaced my passport. That's the real problem.

Even the passport that I am looking for is a replacement passport. I misplaced my original one and never found it.

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE MADE THE SAME MISTAKE OVER AND OVER?

Why don't we learn?

Why must we continue to suffer from the same, often silly and stupid, things? I've spent three hours looking for that passport to no avail. My sleep was not restful wondering if I would find it in the morning.

Here I am, a grown, intelligent, successful businessman, a leader, making the same stupid mistakes over and over.

Why?

When I woke up this morning and went to my desk, my passport was lying there. Puddin (my wife) had found it.

Thus are the subjects of two future MountainWings issues.

Why I keep losing it and how Puddin found it.

If you have some repeating patterns that you need to change...stay tuned.

A MountainWings Original

From MountainWings.com ? The Daily Inspirational Email

Three of our members celebrated their one year anniversaries over the last three days:

an2.gifHappy Anniversary to DogBoy as of Saturday.

an2.gifHappy Anniversary to brian4 as of yesterday.

an2.gifAnd Happy Anniversary to Jorma as of today.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good afternoon to you Eurostoolies who are having lunch and to the rest of us wiping the sleep out of our eyes, good morning and good stool to all!

I see we had our stick save at 3 AM as expected. Kind of puny though. Fucutures still down 5.50 and around 8 or so below fair value.

Ike's weekend interview of Doc is posted over at Marketviews.tv. The interview is available on either the subscriber or non-subscriber page. Marketviews Subscribers get access to 700 interviews per year from leading anal cysts. Well worth it!

With the posting of the interview, I have made the current issue of the Anals available for pubic viewing. This will be the last opportunity for non-subscribers to view a new release of the Anals until June. Lurkers, please take this opportunity, and then subscribe!

For the next several months I am as bullish on the market as I ever get. :wink2: Which is to say, I think it will trade in a flat range. I like April-May as a great shorting opportunity. We'll see what the charts look like in April. In the meantime, if you are trading this, you'd better be good. It's going to be nuts, and the newsnoise has the potential to cut you to shreds.

Doc is thrilled and flattered about the very nice comment that Jim Curry made about him in his newsletter. Jim is also a Hurst guy, and according to a well known friend of ours, one of the very best market timers around. Many tanks to Jim Curry for the kind words!

Suctors and Stoolwethers will be posted at approximately 8:30 NY time.

For the next several months I am as bullish on the market as I ever get.  Which is to say, I think it will trade in a flat range. I like April-May as a great shorting opportunity. We'll see what the charts look like in April. In the meantime, if you are trading this, you'd better be good. It's going to be nuts, and the newsnoise has the potential to cut you to shreds

Thx Doc.....as you know confirms my beliefs...we will know for sure this week

Don't miss the new specials in Doc's bookstore! If you are looking for a trading or investing book, this is the place. Thousands of titles. You can search for a particular title or author, or just browse.

Your bookstore purchases help support the Stool.

Enjoy!

Thanks, Glad, I anxiously await part two of the passport saga as this is me.

Futures have tried several times to fall below -600 to 700 but are supported there. Is that you, Oyster?

BTW, Oyster, if you're able will you repeat your explanation of what 72 on 3 and 72 on 15, etc, mean?

Thanks.

Guest AssMaster

Gee...WEL up 80% in two days. :)

Edit: up 90% now. BTW, it's usually up on hard down days, so I expect today to be...umm...interesting.

Thanks, Glad, I anxiously await part two of the passport saga as this is me.

Futures have tried several times to fall below -600 to 700 but are supported there. Is that you, Oyster?

BTW, Oyster, if you're able will you repeat your explanation of what 72 on 3 and 72 on 15, etc, mean?

Thanks.

72 on 3 etc. is the 72 period simple moving average on the 3 minute bar etc,,,,,,,Doc has given an adequate explanation why they seem to work on the 3/15/30 and 60 min as reference......the ST cycles pretty much coincide with these averages

SG chimes

Glad to see Doc and Oyster both Bullish

SG disagrees respectfully.

61.8% retracement was amazing to see, to the penny...

27.47 to 23.32 wave 1

23.32 to 25.90 wave 2 (61.8% exactly)

25.90 to 19.12 wave 3 coming...

We could see 26.55 as a 78.6 hysterical intra-day top early this week, but it wont hold and will reverse course...

Other than any ST pop, the immediate trend this week and the next few should be down.

Besides the wave patterns telling me so, I believe there are NO BUYERS for a war rally. The COT report shows Commercials heavily short the Q's and Small timers heavily long...

And I also believe saddam has a few tricks up his sleeve that will spook the shit out of everyone watching on this board.... and the bulls will be running for mad cover...

Not me... I'll be enjoying the ride down...

Good luck to y'all either way...

SG

Archived