The "Good" Old Days - Part 2

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Grizzly Bear
Updated based on Pre-market

24.72 ish is 61.8% of a 5 wave from 25.48 to 23.54 ish

25.06 is a 78.6% hysterical retrace... I dont see this likely, but who knows.

Gives me next down leg targets at 21.80 plus or minus on Q's

Re SPY

83.26 would be my target for a 61.8% retrace now

Followed by downleg to $73.40....

Today is a great day to short this wave 2...

The wise guys often use the overnight futures market to switch sides en-masse.

I have noticed that on double-digit down overnight futures moves that typically the boys are setting up the maximum potential low to exit existing shorts.

On double-digit green futures moves, they often are loooking to stretch existing long positions to maximum potential by hitting short-cover stops. As soon as short-covering is exhausted, and they have distributed their shares--they will let this sucker drop like a rock.

Those overight futures moves really are worth noting.

I suspect we will see a flagpole jam and hold while they distribute. The only thing affecting time at altitude is how many bears fold and cover. I suspect it is getting a bit harder to panic the bears over time, so think this may be a relatively short-lived jam as they first blow out put holders, and then come back down to take out call holders into expiry.

Entering new shorts at 24.72 25.06 is a very high-probability play. I will be right there adding to my September put collection with you.

SG believes the wave 3 bottom will be on or about May 10th

38 fibonacci months from the NAS peak high... dont laugh.

SG will calmly short any rally towards my cited 24.72 or 25.06 QQQ targets today if it coincides with 1030-1045 window, or 4pm windows for Rydex.

yes... I will be moving out of Rydex soon... and my results are going to go up DRAMATICALLY....

Anyone got any good futures account recommendations? I have Ameritrade, ETrade, and Harris Direct accounts. Etrade and Harris are Cash accounts, Ameritrade is IRA...

Thanks

You got it GF. IB is da bomb...besides, who else could say "your anals are packed" and keep a straight face? :lol:

MIT will be soiled today due to the unclean not noticing that it is the first choice on the IDS click list.

Nah, I put on my biohazard containment suit (so that I wouldn't contaminate it) and went over and posted a link back here to the pariah thread. Our drinkin' buddies will be here shortly. Uh.... I mean, "soon" :lol: :lol: :lol:

SG believes the wave 3 bottom will be on or about May 10th

38 fibonacci months from the NAS peak high... dont laugh.

SG will calmly short any rally towards my cited 24.72 or 25.06 QQQ targets today if it coincides with 1030-1045 window, or 4pm windows for Rydex.

yes... I will be moving out of Rydex soon... and my results are going to go up DRAMATICALLY....

Anyone got any good futures account recommendations? I have Ameritrade, ETrade, and Harris Direct accounts. Etrade and Harris are Cash accounts, Ameritrade is IRA...

Thanks

Seems you should post last months targets with 25.30 target on the QQQs to maximize the QQQ option player OE blowout. :P

SG sticks neck out again

This has got to be one of the biggest layups to short I have seen in awhile.

Gap filled in premarket on 987 NDX area easily. 61.8% retrace filled.... P/C ratios 10 day MA at .76

This is so easy, it aint funny... keep your heads on ...

Guest bidhitter

I have today as day 11 of the current down cycle and with a possible 2-4 days left, it appears that naz is putting in 2nd top of cycle later. I would suspect that we finish higher today before resuming the downward trek to finish at cycle lows by mon-wed time frame. This would be late as we are getting ready for the opex games. Sp needs to close below 800.25 and naz below 1271 to satisfy the cycle.

ES Already a crazy morning. 814 was the spot and that is gone. Now we head for 817 (touched) and 822. A break of 822 and we go for the big 830 area. I am a seller at 822 and 829. Any break of these levels to the upside sure makes a trader pause so be careful for a massive squeeze. A break of 809 back down should get the gap filled to 805. 795 needs to hold a pullback to keep the bulls alive. A break there and the party is over down to 787 and 781.

NQ Just doesnt want to fall. We touched 947 yesterday and have shot up 50 pts in over 2 hrs of trading (pre today). I am a seller of 997 with stops above 1009. A break of this level and the squeeze is on to 1026. A break of 978 back down should fill the gap to 966 and 960. 950 needs to hold on any sell off.

Dow 7700 is the top of the expanding wedge and probably is the bulls target today. Look for a big rejection there if we get there.A break of 7600 back down should bring in 7575 and 7530. Bulls need to hold 7500 to keep rally hopes alive.

Well it looks like squeeze city time again. It takes days to grind lower to targets and only minutes to wipe it out back up. That is why we can't get an end to this bear market due to all the speculation that currently still exists. Traders know they just need to be positioned anywhere near a "low" to catch the next squeeze

Archived