MTV Real Life Episode

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
okay I will concede yahoo had a decent quarter, but for crying out loud look at the freaking valuation! If a company like yhoo can move the overall mkt, then investors have learned absolutelu Nothing!

agree - looks like other stocks hardly moving at this time, Big leaders like CSCO, DELL, etc hardly budging

okay I will concede yahoo had a decent quarter, but for crying out loud look at the freaking valuation! If a company like yhoo can move the overall mkt, then investors have learned absolutelu Nothing!

The P/E is a miniscule 73 with .32/year earnings and a price of $23.40.

Market Cap is $14B per their web site. Not bad for a company with about $1.2B revenue, eh?

Thanks much Mark,

?the greatest Confidence Ponzi Scheme of all time?

?The more he jams the stock market, the more cash he scares away from it. And the more cash floods into asset classes which are even more prone to bubble popping.?

The global fiat money, war economy, mass disinformation and wealth transfer experiment keeps rolling.

AH mixed.

Internuts up, but not by a whole lot. Still too many stranded at the Monday highs, buying is running into a wall of sellers.

IDPH crushed for a 3 point loss.

The slow Nasdaq consolidation continues. Maybe one more little bounce. Drift down soon to morph into a waterfall.

AH mixed.

Internuts up, but not by a whole lot. Still too many stranded at the Monday highs, buying is running into a wall of sellers.

IDPH crushed for a 3 point loss.

The slow Nasdaq consolidation continues. Maybe one more little bounce. Drift down soon to morph into a waterfall.

DNA as well. AMCC layoff of 30%. But, YHOO will get the headline spin. The #s are still non-options expensing.

In the stool tradition:

Little Red Riding Hood is skipping down the road when she sees a big bad Wolf crouched down behind a log. My, what big Eyes you have, Mr. Wolf. The Wolf jumps up and runs away. Further down the road Little Red Riding Hood sees the Wolf again and this time he is crouched behind a bush. My, what big Ears you have, Mr. Wolf. Again the Wolf jumps up and runs away. About two miles down the road Little Red Riding Hood sees the Wolf again and this time he is crouched down behind a rock. My, what big Teeth you have, Mr. Wolf. With that the Wolf jumps up and screams, "Will you knock it off! I'm trying to POOP"!

In the stool tradition:

Little Red Riding Hood is skipping down the road when she sees a big bad Wolf crouched down behind a log. My, what big Eyes you have, Mr. Wolf. The Wolf jumps up and runs away. Further down the road Little Red Riding Hood sees the Wolf again and this time he is crouched behind a bush. My, what big Ears you have, Mr. Wolf. Again the Wolf jumps up and runs away. About two miles down the road Little Red Riding Hood sees the Wolf again and this time he is crouched down behind a rock. My, what big Teeth you have, Mr. Wolf. With that the Wolf jumps up and screams, "Will you knock it off! I'm trying to POOP"!

LOL :lol:

Archived