Round Tripped Again...

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this guy is nuttier than AJC.......

ART HOGAN

'Coiled to explode'

"As worrisome issues clear, stocks may blast off", strategist says.

I think the volitility is too much do deal with right now....just watching.

Coiled to explode...

DOWN THE CRAPPER!!!

(of course we may have the obligatory short term last-gasp pop first, but that's a given, so what else is new? Its going to be like that all the way down...I could give a crap)

What I love is that both Doc, Mark, SG, Oy, and a few others are man enough to put their ass on the line, right or wrong. They know their schtick, cycles, fibs e-waves, whatever, and they standbye their calls.

We have a divergence on the board obviously, between some of our rock star technicians. I can't wait to see how it plays out. I am not worried about the strength of their calls though, SG has had a hot hand for some time now.

and Doc, well.....'nuff said.

whoever is right or wrong, it's only going to be one bad call. An anomoly, in what otherwise is some of the best shit going.

I love all you guys.

:grin:

Jimi,

That is one cool avatar!

"red house" is my favorite song. B) ?B) ?B)

Experience 'Red House' on the 'Blue Wild Angel' DVD. Archival footage of Jimi's Isle of Wight concert in Aug. 1970. Jimi is in top form, and the film/sound quality is surprisingly good too. Five stars! SuperPHAT, funky!

p.s. Jimi, I've had that poster hanging on the bedroom wall for years. If you ever decide you don't want it, I'll trade you my 'white man' avatar for it.

Irish jew,

I assume the rock star part of your post has to do with me.

Yes I don't agree with SG's call for 1069 spx. The QQQ calls, I don't play the q's, so I don't comment on those.

I can see a rally from these levels. That is why I covered today. But, I believe the rally will end somewher near 896 and could be BELOW or slightly above 896. Noone knows yet. At this time, for the record, I see NO reason to long the spx in a big way.

Peace

This all will be resolved soon enough. B)

TE, yes of course, you were being refered to.

I wish I had sold out at 844 this morning on my SP putz, but I overslept.

I stayed out dancing with strippers last nite until 3 am. It's tough being in a rock band and trying to trade.....sigh.....

Why can't the markets open up at a more reasonable hour....ya know like 2 pm or something....

:P

The End

I hope you were joking about the Doc comment, clearly that was no insult... nor have I ever insulted Doc... easy there now...

We have dropped a whopping 85 points off the March 21 high, or a whopping 5.96% and you would think the Bears have taken over the asylum.

Its was an expected B wave down after 8 days up to an A wave, its nothing that spectacular. .618 retraces are all too common in any market, bull or bear.

A move down to 25.04 and 1320 would end the B wave at .618 retracement.

5 waves up from there to a C wave. The intermediate to longer term (Oct to April) charts show a clear A wave to Dec 2, B wave (made up of 5 in a channel) to March 12, and C wave still under construction.

C waves are often about .618 the time frame of A waves. A wave took about 7 weeks to Dec 2, C wave will be about 4.2 weeks, or April 16 ish... which is within a fibonacci trading days window by the way...

4th waves like this run in zig zag formations, or triangle formations. Whereas 2nd waves are usualy A B C up down up formations.

Since the A wave was about $8.50 in amplitude, often times the B wave is .618 of that A wave. .618 times 8.50 is $5.25. 23.52 plus 5.25 is 28.77 on the Q's, or just above the Dec 2 highs to complete a larger ABC correction off the Oct lows. This would also satisfy the near term ABC terminal corrective off the March 12 lows with a higher print than the A wave 27.38 top recorded on March 21.

This may all be a crackpipe addict bringing this up... so ignore it.

Guest The CoinGuy

When the Levee Breaks...Tanks End..

Hello Fellow Stoolies,

Glad to see some of my fellow stoolizens taking delivery of the real metal. Puts a smile on my face. There is NO substitute for the real thing. Although you can possibly make some serious coin from a hole with a liar on top, I keep "one eye open" on these positions at all times. I'd rather put my destiny in something I can actually hold in my hand. "An asset without Liability" truly has no substitute.

Stayed in positions, URPIX, lightly hedged with 3 dongs, plus my miners. Actually made some serious coinage in the last two days. This keeps up, and my QQQ fiasco, will be far behind me.

Doc: Please keep the new avatar...

PeeBrain: PM noted, and appreciated very much sir...

B4: After the move today, yes I'd say we are correct sir...could be one pullback, and I've got the 6 gun loaded with my remaining bullets for the sector, if not, pleased with my positions thus far...

:D ,

The CoinGuy

Archived