Wild And Unusual Sex Acts

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unlike HT, I don't see this happening within the next 12-18 months. I see it happening in the next couple of decades. Since I'm 43, and the avergage lifespan of a male from my country of origin is 67 years, hopefully I'll be safely dead by the time worst comes to worst. Although the speed at which the world has been going mad lately is starting to bother me...

Ah, but you're not average. And, the average doesn't account for folks from your country spending a significant amount of time in the land of the world's most beautiful women :D

You'll need to apply a significant fudge factor to that 67... :D

Ah, but you're not average. And, the average doesn't account for folks from your country spending a significant amount of time in the land of the world's most beautiful women :D

My father died at the age of 65 - and he was a sportive type; was jogging every morning. I lead a much unhealthier lifestyle than he did. Work 10-14 hours a day, little sleep, lots of stress (believe it or not, compared to my job, trading the markets is relaxing), unhealthy food, etc.

World's most beautiful women? Hmm, it's a matter of taste, I guess. If you like blondes - maybe. I can't stand them. I prefer the Asian exotica type. :lol:

Regards,

Vesselin

Archived