World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Haphazard histrionics

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

trashuries and gold speaking volumes

jesse as always good stuff on gold

http://jessescrossroadscafe.blogspot.com/2013/02/gold-daily-and-silver-weekly-charts_25.html

russ good article, don't know about his stock pick - i need a decent chart first and formost

http://seekingalpha.com/article/1220501-paper-manipulators-caught-in-a-gold-short-bubble?v=1361799331&source=tracking_notify

Not much in the way of positive divergences at the double bottom. More work to do. 

Hey Doc,

As much as I hate to admit it nothing personal just some financial pain but you where the only logical voice that called this massive rally back when the liquidity pump was turned to full throttle (QE4).  You also mentioned last week and this week that massive liquidity would be drawn from the freak show but your charts pointing higher especially yesterday morning pointing SP to the 1535 range.  This might be a case where the charts fooled us and our eye should have stayed on the liquid crack withdraw. 

I did stick to my VIX long despite watching day after day week after week month after month of brutal action dropping the position to almost 40% down.  I took off half when the thing actually turned green for the position holding the other for a run into the upper 20's but may have another down leg before. 

Keep up the great work a few of us really appreciate it.

Hey Doc,

As much as I hate to admit it nothing personal just some financial pain but you where the only logical voice that called this massive rally back when the liquidity pump was turned to full throttle (QE4).  You also mentioned last week and this week that massive liquidity would be drawn from the freak show but your charts pointing higher especially yesterday morning pointing SP to the 1535 range.  This might be a case where the charts fooled us and our eye should have stayed on the liquid crack withdraw. 

I did stick to my VIX long despite watching day after day week after week month after month of brutal action dropping the position to almost 40% down.  I took off half when the thing actually turned green for the position holding the other for a run into the upper 20's but may have another down leg before. 

Keep up the great work a few of us really appreciate it.

Thanks. The viciousness of the selloff totally bamboozled me. Yeah I was expecting a little softness due to the liquidity bumps, but the market beat me this time. Sucks. I'm trying to regain a handle on it. Won't know for a few weeks whether I'm back on track or not.  

Thanks for your support! 

The drop from the highs plays right into the FEDs hands in another way,

Looks like they are going to try 3% on the 30 yr notes.........

• Symbol  $TYX
  • Last       30.36
  • Change  -0.54

> Dow +70, other indexes flat......?

scratch that, here comes the push up

Dow +100 Spx +6

It is all good for Ben

Archived