NYC area Stoolies

Stoolies,

As an infrequent poster I probably lack the credentials necessary to call a meeting to order, but hasn't it been way more than 3 months? I realize this sideways market has taken the wind out of some sails, but don't tell me we got nothin' to talk about!

How bout the latest at FNM, or the latest out of Bob McTeer? or silver back with a 7-handle and gold touching multi-year highs? or the fact that there's a pilot for a reality TV show about flipping real estate?

or the fact that we can still buy a beer with bills that will fit into a single wallet?

I suggest another roundtable - would be nice to do it like our first meeting, with everyone at the same table. That made for some good group discussion

anybody? Bueller?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, I figure it's best to give people about 2 weeks notice. And I suppose a Thursday might be good since it doesn't mess with people's plans for the weekend, and I suppose that it's better to be hungover on Friday than M-Th. Finally, I figure a midtown location works best.

So here's my suggestion: Thursday, October 28th. 7ish. Location: Bill's Gay 90s

54th between Park & Madison. No, this is not a gay bar. It's a very old bar that dates back to the "Gay" 1890s.

what you guys think?

Wish I could come.

Funny thing though. The majority of those in both the first, second, and third groups defected or disappeared. Some for personal reasons. And some had a "conversion" and went over to the "dark side." :lol: :lol: :lol:

We miss them all, no question. (Some more than others. :) )

From left to right ? , anotherone,?, M.H. , T.E., Mr. Krusty, Torah Man, Richmtn, Mousey Dung, Piledriver.

I'm second from left, Machine Head in fourth. Forget who the ?'s are. Not regular boardies. If you want PileDriver to come you'll have to post in BullStool. :lol: :lol: :lol:

28th is good. 27th I turn 48. :o Should also be an astro low, followed by a bounce into election day and another low a week later.

We should find a date that MH can attend though.

Wish I could come.

Funny thing though. The majority of those in both the first, second, and third groups defected or disappeared. Some for personal reasons. And some had a "conversion" and went over to the "dark side." :lol: :lol: :lol:

We miss them all, no question. (Some more than others. :) )

Whatever happened to RichMtn?

Archived