Appointment With The President

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since we are talking toilets....here is a story......

Heard from a friend who knows a guy story.......

An establishment was having trouble with very brownish colored water in their one toilet. Toilet seemed to work fine, just that the water always had a brownish tint. No other water faucet in establishment had a brown color, so it had something to do with the toiliet. Owner called a plumber to check on the problem. Plumber flushes the toilet once...still brown water....flushes it again....still brown water. Tries the sink near the toilet, and water is clear. Tells the owner he suspects he has a problem known in the industry as an "upper decker". Owner asks, whats an "upper decker"? Plumber lifts the toilet tank lid to expose a nice big one in the "upper deck" of the toilet tank.

Market is kinda like that...swirling around and always brown.

Since we are talking toilets....here is a story......

Heard from a friend who knows a guy story.......

An establishment was having trouble with very brownish colored water in their one toilet. Toilet seemed to work fine, just that the water always had a brownish tint. No other water faucet in establishment had a brown color, so it had something to do with the toiliet. Owner called a plumber to check on the problem. Plumber flushes the toilet once...still brown water....flushes it again....still brown water. Trys the sink near the toilet, and water is clear. Tells the owner he suspects he has a problem known in the industry as an "upper decker". Owner asks, whats an "upper decker"? Plumber lifts the toilet tank lid to expose a nice big one in the "upper deck" of the toilet tank.

Market is kinda like that...swirling around and always brown.

Thanks Rock, that cracked me up! ...continuing education at Cap Stool U.

pretty boring, so while propped up on one elbo, though I would take a look at todays fibs, just on this last leg down... 904/872

without a decent bounce ( not that we want one) to, 879.55 which is the .236 retrace.... I can't even project the target drops.

Suppose I could look at something else. Maybe I will just try and get Pile Driver to shove this Pig down under 871

DF, what did your boss do send out an mass email to everyone?!  How would you word something like that?  Too funny.

To the entire division - the company believed in in-house training. (or, was that out-house training?) :D

The "problem" always seemed to present itself when a group was showing up to meet with me as well at that VP. I was tempted to write the email myself, butt, in the end, I didn't have to.

Hey Doc,

When you say "The 8 day cycle cmap now only looks a hair lower as well.", do you mean a hair below 3 and 5 day or hair below "ETA Tuesday."?

FWIW, OMO, I like it best when you put the afternoon update link in the PM thread. :rolleyes:

Arch was actually looking for a high in gold on NEWS...

"Some NEWS Item may cause GOLD to Explode next 2 trading days (30-31), and possibly TOP Out there, temp."

Crawford Perspective

Also...

"ARCH WILL BE ON Crapvision WITH RON & SUE 5:35-5:45pm EST ON MONDAY, DEC. 30! "

Archived