Itty-Bitty Things

Itty-Bitty Things

================

Several months ago, the un-subscribe command on MountainWings was not working for a brief period.

We received an e-mail from a lady who said she had tried to un-subscribe, but she was still receiving issues. I didn't see how that could be possible, so I un-subscribed her and then checked the database. Her e-mail address was still there.

I finally tracked down what was wrong. An itty-bitty character was missing from the un-subscribe script. I don't know how it disappeared, it just disappeared.

Computers are a lot like life.

An itty-bitty thing can stop or start the whole process.

Both the male sperm and the female egg are so small that no human eyesight can see them. They are itty-bitty things.

The beginnings of most things, good or bad, are itty-bitty things. Even MountainWings began from an itty-bitty thing.

Most affairs or marriages begin with an itty-bitty thing.

A sideward glance held a fraction of a second longer than necessary.

A casual brush of clothing.

A hello with a bit more bounce per ounce.

A smile.

Itty-Bitty things.

When you find out the true story, you discover that most divorces begin with itty-bitty things.

What kids will remember most about their early childhood will be an itty-bitty thing to an adult.

Maybe there was one person who needed a particular issue of MountainWings during that period.

They would not have received it except for that itty-bitty thing.

If that's you, e-mail us and let us know.

For those of you who did un-subscribe and are still getting issues, it's working now. The itty-bitty thing has been fixed and the un-subscribe is working perfectly. Maybe it was working perfectly all along.

Perfection just may not be what we think.

Itty-Bitty things lead to Great Big things.

There is nothing insignificant.

This has been an itty-bitty message from MountainWings.com.

A MountainWings Original

From MountainWings.com ? The Daily Inspirational Email

Still don't know what the deal is. What I do know is that I will definitely do the AM offering early tomorrow morning, perhaps very early tomorrow morning from whatever location that I am blessed with a computer. And, in fact, it won't be just an AM offering but an all day one because of the holday-shortened trading hours.

Which then brings us to Thursday AM. Which at this moment is still in mystery. But as Doc said this morning, not to worry. I will get word to Doc, Greg and Rich if I am unable to do the deed. And if either Greg or Rich do it both Doc and I have total confidence in their leadership and ability to uphold and maintain the high academic standards set by him here at Stool U. :)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And if either Greg or Rich do it both Doc and I have total confidence in their leadership and ability to uphold and maintain the high academic standards set by him here at Stool U.

Aren't you this least bit worried that from me instead of Mountainwings you'll get zombies. :lol:

Or maybe vampirebatwings :lol:

Doc,

Thanks for the PM update. That CMAP is pointed in the proper direction. Shorted SPYs at 90 for a quick scalp this afternoon since most short term cycles are aligned.

Nobody cares to push it one way or the other...so I expect an almost imperceptible but steady decline. PileDriver won't even notice and Simply Guy won't get hurt.

And if either Greg or Rich do it both Doc and I have total confidence in their leadership and ability to uphold and maintain the high academic standards set by him here at Stool U.

Aren't you this least bit worried that from me instead of Mountainwings you'll get zombies. :lol:

Like I said, Rich, I have full faith and confidence in your ability as well as Greg's to uphold and maintain Stool U's exemplary academic standards if either one of you or both become the Steward's Steward. :grin:

Archived