Government

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The market in death throws...

Debt deflation is characterized by financial cannibalism at an increased rate. The U.S. has survived for decades by sucking from the bottom (externally) to feed the compound interest fractional ponzi scheme?

South and Central America: sucked dry

Africa: sucked dry

Middle East: sucked dry

Russia: sucked dry

Japan: sucked dry

Now the U.S. is sucking itself at an increased rate due to the fact that the rest of the world is running on empty.

What is being sucked? The inflationary hopes and dreams for the future.

Greg Fokker

Merry White Trash Christmas?

"Hey there America, we are bringing DEXEDRINE back, with a vengeance!"

Just go to the Doc and say: "Can't concentrate on one damn thing. Fidget, fidget. Help me."

"Here's some dexedrine, mixed with pure amphetamine. Bring your kids in."

win-win-win B)

Shire Pharma:

BASINGSTOKE, England, Dec. 19 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Shire Pharmaceuticals Group plc (LSE: SHP, Nasdaq: SHPGY, TSX: SHQ) announces that the filing of a supplemental New Drug Application (sNDA) has been delivered to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) seeking marketing authorization for ADDERALL XR as a treatment for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in adults.

Bill Nuerge, President and CEO of Shire US, said: "Doctors treating ADHD have made ADDERALL XR an outstanding success since its launch just over a year ago. ADDERALL XR brings with it a known history of safety and efficacy. While the majority of ADDERALL XR is used in pediatric patients, we are aware that a growing number of doctors are already deciding to use ADDERALL XR to treat adults. With adult ADHD treatment rates estimated to be in the range of only 5% in the US, there is a significant opportunity for ADDERALL XR in the approximately 7.6 million adult ADHD patients who remain untreated."

OK....SPX 888 looks like toast.

FWIW: Arch Crawford expects market to top between Nov 29 and Dec 4. ?Then hard down for two weeks to what he called "a Hurstian 20 week cycle low". ?That would mean down to Dec 18 ish followed by an "attempt" to rally for two weeks into year end. Arch then expects a terrible, terrible first quarter for the markets

I like the last sentence. :grin:

SG Chimes in

Still looking to fill those 24.55 QQQ and 975 NDX gaps kids...

Im still in cash as its Scam week and alot of flopping and chopping.

Still think we get a mild Santa rally to 1420-1440 on NAS, 1055-1061 or so on NDX, and 26.40 or so on Q's.

No idea when, but Im going to wait and enter my shorts near or at those levels.

In the interim, bears may make some bucks if your quick with the trigger...

Right now Im happy to book my gains for the year and go to sleep until January....

The big money will be made in short windows come Q1... I can wait...

OH, and a few other briefings.

1. Too many small speculators love gold and gold stocks

2. Pay attention to Arch Crawford, looks like he agrees with my assessment too, which is nice to see...

3. Gaps always fill, eventually...

The good news there... some nasty gaps on the NAS, Q's etc... and nasty gaps down on the SPY etc.....

4. Small cap E-commerce stocks are going to rocket in January

Thats all for now...

Forgot one more note

I think I mentioned more than a few times in the past week about the full moon...

so, take that FWIW... last time I checked, if you look out your window tonight... you might see one...

just a thought... heh heh...

"Hey there America, we are bringing DEXEDRINE back, with a vengeance!"

Just go to the Doc and say: "Can't concentrate on one damn thing. Fidget, fidget. Help me."

"Here's some dexedrine, mixed with pure amphetamine. Bring your kids in."

win-win-win B)

Meta,

But if you homebrew your own meth, you'll end up doing 15-20 in the state pen. They're going after the wrong pushers. B)

SF

Archived