Who's gonna come around

When you break

You can't go on

Thinking nothing's wrong

Who's gonna drive you home tonight

Oh you know you can't go on

Thinking nothing's wrong

Who's gonna drive you home tonight

My thoughts, looking over the options market, are hovering over the Sept. 1100-1125 put options should we get near 1125 again.

5-day ARMS is at 7.35

Hopefully we'll get a bounce here :)

My thoughts, looking over the options market, are hovering over the Sept. 1100-1125 put options should we get near 1125 again.

5-day ARMS is at 7.35

Hopefully we'll get a bounce here :)

Or we crash. Those things happen from these types of Dover Sole levels. Like I said, Looking for a bounce. If we don't get one, So be it.

Your Golden Stool, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is loaded. Even if you are not a goldbug, you should check out the Golden Stool. It's in your Anals daily. Take a subscribatory and download the Golden Stool RIGHT NOW!

30 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $16.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!?

Troops 'Swapped Hundreds of Abuse Pictures'

By Andrew Woodcock, Political Correspondent, PA News

Hundreds of photographs have been taken of British servicemen mistreating Iraqi civilians, it was claimed tonight.

Troops serving in southern Iraq have been swapping the pictures among themselves, said the unnamed soldiers from the Queen?s Lancashire Regiment who sparked furore over the weekend by releasing photos apparently showing UK personnel abusing an Iraqi prisoner.

The potentially explosive claims, if proven, would contradict Prime Minister Tony Blair?s assurance that any misconduct in British ranks was ?exceptional? and limited to a handful of servicemen.

http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=2870910

"Troops serving in southern Iraq have been swapping the pictures among themselves, said the unnamed soldiers from the Queen?s Lancashire Regiment who sparked furore over the weekend by releasing photos apparently showing UK personnel abusing an Iraqi prisoner."--Zensmoke

Some people see war crimes, other people think "I'll swap you a human pyramid for a corpse in a bag!" One man's garbage is another man's treasure after all. It's nice to know there's something historical and compelling to fill the gap in the collectibles market that beanie babies left.

There are libraries full of turn of the century photos of Southern lynchings of blacks. And these are professional quality grade photos shot by photographers and sold as post cards. The lynchings often took place at Church picnic type events. People would get all dressed up in their Sunday best, kids would be there. Uncle Joe, Auntie Sue, grama and grandpa. How frikkin' creepy is that?? The same mentality that successfully demonized the blacks in the South is alive in Iraq. It will be interesting to get an idea about how widespread it is, how many soldiers have been involved. We can comfort ourselves by thinking it was probably just a few, but if the Southern states in the past can be used as an example, it's quite possible for even "good" people to be involved in atrocities of this nature.

threadbare,

The same mentality that successfully demonized the blacks in the South is alive in Iraq

It pains me to say it, but this kind of mentality always seems to be alive and well, only sometimes it's in search of a new target. Why is it always the defenseless? Classic bully behavior.

it's quite possible for even "good" people to be involved in atrocities of this nature.

Being involved in atrocities of this nature precludes one from being in the "good" category. If these people are "good" - then who the hell are the bad guys?

Hows abouts a little VH.

Well, they say it's kinda fright'nin' how this younger generation swings.

You know, it's more than just some new sensation.

Well, the kid is into losin' sleep and he don't come home for half the week.

You know, it's more than just an aggravation.

And the cradle will rock.

Yes, the cradle will rock.

And I say, rock on!

Rock on!

And when some local kid gets down, they try and drum him out of town.

They say, "You coulda least faked it, boy."

At an early age he hits the street and winds up tied with who he meets,

and he's unemployed.

Yeah, the cradle will rock.

And I say, rock on!

Rock on!

Have you seen Junior's grades?

And when some local kid gets down, they try and drum him out of town.

They say, "You coulda least faked it, boy."

At an early age he hits the street and winds up tied with who he meets,

and he's unemployed. His folks are overjoyed.

Yeah, the cradle will rock.

And I say, rock on!

Rock on!

Rock on!

Rock on!

B) B)

Archived