Mark To Market Virtually

torah man

The BARE would like to know re: those MOVIES of hisself and Thor-baby:

Where are the SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES??? :huh:

LOL

oh. on a more SUBSTATIVE NOTE, Charles Biederman of Trim Tabs has gone long, lightly the S&P per a post quoting his TRIMTABS report on anUDDER bored. It measures all sorts of liquidity criteria.

Report dated TODAY.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
More people die getting vaccinated then with no vaccination, it's murder/population control... And it is a criminal offence to refuse a shot...

yeah. would be unsurprised to see the govt clamoring for folks to queue up for 'vaccines' in reponse to some 'potential threat' sometime soon.

was actually thinking of the new protections afforded ELI, etc., that were snuck in with the Homeland FasciSecurity Act....

Couple things.

All boards will be unified on this board on December 7.

The other boards were broken. The first board frequently failed under heay loads. The second board caused the server to crash under heavy loads.

This board isn't perfect but its the best I can do. The real solution is to go to a dedicated server. That's a no can do at this point.

If you are not registered on the first board, you are not registered here. Please register, log-in, and go to My controls to update all your avatar and other settings. Please allow admin email so that Doc can SPAM you. :P

Many tanks!

Guest Guest_arcothunder

Don't get too excited about the selloff today. We do have turkey leftover day melt up on friday, plus 401k contribution mania next week, as folks try to catch the speeding train to money nirvana.

But then, storm clouds begin to move in with Earnings Warning Season, and the Iraq Come Clean day 12/8, where Iraq hands over a list of their Weapons of Mass Destruction. Likely to be a blank sheet of paper with their denial of WMD. We willl also get recommendations from the experts not to buy mutual funds in December, because that'd just be buying their year-end distribution. So all that could start out as a drizzle and end up pourin' rain.

Bring your umbrella and flood insurance!

Okay, now that I read Doc's post and followed the rules.... Blush.

Following the state debt issue, too. That's the other shoe to drop over the next month or so. How will states sock it to taxpayers to solve the spending-revenue gap? Comstockfunds.com had a write up on this yesterday, and it's all over news today. Should we mention how the public pension systems are faring or wait until after the holidays??

Whoa Nellie.

So what is crapvision chalking this one upto? Profit taking? correction? Ha ha ha ha....

Blahoo!'s take:

Close: It wasn't a very exciting day, and it wasn't a very good day...there was very little news moving the market, but the indices all opened down...from there, stocks continued to drift lower...the selling was well controlled (no panic), but it was steady...call it profit-taking after the recent gains, because it is a stretch to say that sentiment has changed greatly...three economic reports, all pretty good, and no impact...

http://finance.yahoo.com/mo

Earlier we heard:

Blahoo! Finance Update:

2:30PM: Nasdaq drifts to lows of the day...Dow darn close..it is definitely a controlled sell-off, with no panic, and no serious breakdowns...nevertheless, no sign of rally attempt.NYSE Adv/Dec 1204/1980, Nasdaq Adv/Dec 1227/1992

Notice how little PANIC we're experiencing today?

Someone asked me today if I thought there is a depression

coming. I said, "Yes, definitely." She disagreed. I asked "Why?"

She said, "Because the government won't let it." So I asked

"What will they do?" She admitted that she didn't know the

particularts, but that the it was an impossibility.

I know what you mean. Americans are spoiled rotten to the core. They can't even imagine the economy could get worse. They feel thery are entitled to a good job and refinancing the house every 2 years at a lower rate. Politicians have essentially promised the public they have an answer for every problem.

It's going to get UGLY.

Archived