World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Wayward weekend

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If either NY or NJ ends up in R column and R wins because the turnout was suppressed, there will be a constitutional crisis as groups go to court to sue for a new election.

Agreed and will be interesting to see how it plays out

Plus there's the Popular vs Electrical thing

But in this area, I have little to no expertise or interest* for that matter

* same for my "cash on the sidelines"

Nate Silver's 538 blog paints a pretty clear picture that Barry O'Bomber has won the electoral college. http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/

Ohio is solid for Obama and Florida seems to even be possible. Mostly likely outcome is Obama with 332 electoral college votes (18% probability).

Four more beers, please.

NJ voting is a cluster f**k

Now they are allowing folks to email and fax in their ballots...and changing and consolidating polling locations

Also, read somewhere that NJ ballots must be post marked by Nov 5th....but the ballots clearly state, must be received by the time the polls close..Anyway, the only reason I'm harping on this idiocy is that I think it could cause a little market dislocation, volatility, etc

Oh wait....that's every and any given day regardless

Moving along

Glad to hear folks are safe.

Old habits die hard. Looks like an important level. Guessing 3-4 more weeks testing strong resistance and a pop to 81.5, where the decision will be made. H&S top or breakout.

13b22270b53cb6343b02cc028708bfb8.png

Archived