B4 The Bell, PreCrash Moonday, May 10

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Yeah- Hunter my man- in 1951 my Mom and dad and I were on our way to see my Aunt Marie in Pomona in my Daddys new Pontiac Stratosphere and yep we Burma shaved and stopped at those big old oranges for juice. The only problem was that damn old Korean War that kept killing all those Good Old American and Canadian boys-p.s. Coke was a nickel! ;)

Hunter65,

What do you mean old? I remember all of them like it was yesterday.

:)

Haaa,haaa! Few people remember the green-pack of Lucky Strikes.

The white pack , yeah.

Bought many a white-pack for $1.00/ctn....outside the limits at sea.

Then UNCLE got greedy, then greedier and...... :o :D :ph34r:

Oh Yeah- Hunter my man- in 1951 my Mom and dad and I were on our way to see my Aunt Marie in Pomona in my Daddys new Pontiac Stratosphere and yep we Burma shaved and stopped at those big old oranges for juice. The only problem was that damn old Korean War that kept killing all those Good Old American and Canadian boys-p.s. Coke was a nickel! ;)

Coke five cents....add a bag of salted peanuts for another nickel.

Ha! The last carrier I was on was CV-60, second in the Forrestal Class. Attended

the Enterprise commissioning at Newport News.

Oh well that's old history now. :rolleyes:

Chris Mathews made a point last night that hit me like a brick. The military brass is happy to cooperate in this investigation because they know the scandal goes all the way to the top, and they hate Rummy. He evidently knew about and approved how things were run at the prison, including prisoner interrogation. What Congress is going to want to know is what did Bush really know, and when did he know it. This could be as big, or bigger, than Watergate.

Archived