Apple mania peters out

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not a word out of crapvision during and after the shank.......

We haven't fallen for so long, a less than 1 % pullback feels like a crash....still can't get over Apple Dippers clutching for shares as everything around them tanked,,,,they ought to spin the stock out of the Naz crap, create it's own separate market and just have anal cysts raise price targets on it to see who wins...

If i was holding AAPL, i would be one nervous long.

Who wants to be the last one out. If they jam it again tomorrow, i'll load up again.

My perception of Mr. Widget is if the yellow oscillator has been steadily falling and if price is struggling to break to new highs then there is a way to play against the bias using the orange crossing over the blue on the chart as either brake pedals or gas pedals when both get in gear to either direction. On an intraday basis you could probably still use the Orange/Blue crossover's to trade against an upbias. I only noticed it since the 16th. Before that I was clueless. Guess it's time to really dig deep into Mr. Widget.

ebay puking...looks like this Q's red headed tech child..

Today eBay... tomorrow the Q ?

My Daughter called about the time that I was thinking about exiting my Qs Putz ... So didn't get out of 'em.

Will have to take a look at 'em in the ayem.

post-1128-1256158200_thumb.png

Guess that Line did mean sumthin' !!!

Awesome day for me!

New highs on my account.

Yes, fading the trend does work!!!

Great job - Congrats! B)

Friggin awesome action! Another distribution day. That makes 3 since Friday. Is there any doubt we are topping? This beeotch is going down!

Had to run out for some ammo for rifle training this weekend. I let the shorts ride. Still slightly in the hole on YHOO, but EBAY is sinking nicely, and all three of the 2x inverses (DXD, SDS, & QID) are sitting pretty. I wouldn't be surprised if we headed straight down out of the gates tomorrow. It has all the intestinal rumblings of a morning-after bad burrito & coffee turd.

post-4028-1256158396_thumb.jpg

Great job - Congrats! B)

Friggin awesome action! Another distribution day. That makes 3 since Friday. Is there any doubt we are topping? This beeotch is going down!

Had to run out for some ammo for rifle training this weekend. I let the shorts ride. Still slightly in the hole on YHOO, but EBAY is sinking nicely, and all three of the 2x inverses (DXD, SDS, & QID) are sitting pretty. I wouldn't be surprised if we headed straight down out of the gates tomorrow. It has all the intestinal rumblings of a morning-after bad burrito & coffee turd.

Hey! Some of us are thinking about what to get for dinner! After that post, it sure won't be Mexican food. :lol: :P

post-837-1256158954.jpg

Archived