B4 the Bell Weakend Round Table

Guest yobob1

Plunger - My broker traded just fine with no stoppages - and I didn't loose any money. Also, relating to your other topic; The state has lost it's mind according to Nader whose speeches are full of examples of the madness inherent which he said has many characteristics according to our definitions of insanity. He gives specific examples in his speech. I am more radical thinking even; My view is that the TV mass hypnosis has been very effective and the institutional people are under near complete control by now. The control drugs and sprays have permeated society, the *ide's fill every small place everywhere. The children are inoculated and mesmerized. They're ready and you and I and everyone are meaningless and have no redress. Have you noticed? :blink: Somethings gone terribly wrong! Yet I feel fine. Must be the vitamins.

This little chart has not given a confirm yet. I guess thats the best I can say about it. Somebody invert it please.

post-20-1096729604_thumb.gif

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you are concerned about the somewhat unusual behavior of the market, and the, uhhm, inconvenient shutdown of the trading platforms, perhaps it may be worthwhile to at least take some of your trading profits, and convert them into precious metals, and cash. Keep some for playing the market, but remember you could lose money that is at borkerages regardless of what sort of position you have if there is a discontinuous market event such as a crash. "National emergency" you know. I'm betting that short sellers or derivatives or terrorism or computer trading will be blamed for any event - "There is a huge bubble everywhere you look, the government and the consumer is in hock past their eyeballs" won't even come up.

Taking the vast majority of your armed infantry and placing it in an indefensible position in the center of a country with borders open to the Arab world - then demonizing the local population while systematically destroying any possibility for goodwill - while simultaneously encouraging your enemies to "Bring It On"...

That's a sign of stupidity...not strength.

If Mayhem was the original goal...MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Any recommendations on where do park cash which will not be converted to metals? Is Everbank an alternative for a US citizen or would RBC be a better alternative? The thought is to convert $US to Canadian Dollars.

Or make the trip to Canuckistan and open an account in any of the 'Big 5'. :P

A long-term Gold bull might try combining Turk's company GoldMoney with an account in a tax haven.

Hey, there is almost nothing that Greasepan or any of the rest of these guys could do in pursuit of supporting the markets, that the average sheeple would not applaud. We all assume that the average sheeple has a sense of history and an understanding that screwing with the markets ultimately brings their destruction. He does not.

You can unmask all the crap at Fannie and Freddie and the only real concern 90% of my friends have is "Did I get mine refried in time or did I wait too long?" Its not that they don't care (because they really don't), its because they have no sense of the consequences.

Plunger - My broker traded just fine with no stoppages - and I didn't loose any money. Also, relating to your other topic; The state has lost it's mind according to Nader whose speeches are full of examples of the madness inherent which he said has many characteristics according to our definitions of insanity. He gives specific examples in his speech. I am more radical thinking even; My view is that the TV mass hypnosis has been very effective and the institutional people are under near complete control by now. The control drugs and sprays have permeated society, the *ide's fill every small place everywhere. The children are inoculated and mesmerized. They're ready and you and I and everyone are meaningless and have no redress. Have you noticed? :blink: Somethings gone terribly wrong! Yet I feel fine. Must be the vitamins.

This little chart has not given a confirm yet. I guess thats the best I can say about it. Somebody invert it please.

Depends:

It seems apparent that your little chart is perfect for identifying when to exit your short positions. As soon as a sell signal is confirmed...it's time to get out of the way, because THEY are using it to time their squeezes.

Whipsaw Theory.

It's all they need to fleece all speculators. Just let the bad news pile up until everybody is on board and then WHAM! I expect the same to occur with respect to the FNM situation. They've known this crisis was coming, and they will use it to their advantage somehow...though I have no idea how.

Any recommendations on where do park cash which will not be converted to metals? Is Everbank an alternative for a US citizen or would RBC be a better alternative? The thought is to convert $US to Canadian Dollars.

A long-term Gold bull might try combining Turk's company GoldMoney with an account in a tax haven.

Interactive Brokers allows the purchase of CAD and other foreign currencies. Essentially, it works the same as forex CAD/USD, but without the crazy leverage. Might be a good option if all you are looking to do is park your money in a foreign currency.

It would be prudent to consider the recent experience of Argentinians.

Many of them had a well-founded distrust of Argentina's monetary authorities.

They sought to protect themselves against debasement of the peso by keeping their savings in US$-denominated accounts in Argentine banks.

The Argentine government simply seized all foreign currency-denominated bank accounts.

Interactive Brokers allows the purchase of CAD and other foreign currencies. Essentially, it works the same as forex CAD/USD, but without the crazy leverage. Might be a good option if all you are looking to do is park your money in a foreign currency.

Actually want savings out of here. Metals will be more difficult to move North.

Plunger - re the shutdowns of last week - call Spitzer.

I agree. It might be a longshot, but imagine the difference you could make if this could actually gain some traction in Spitzer's office.

Besides, it could be fun being a target of the black helicopter squad. :)

Twig:

I'm going to be out of the country next week, but do me a favor. Call Spitzers office and launch an investigation into the Treasury Department's covert Denial Of Service Attacks on the online brokerage industry and see if you can come up with any collusion that might include the CIA, FBI, Federal Reserve, The White House, International Business Leaders and any Foreign heads of government, and I'll look forward to hearing how it all turned out when/if I return.

Watch your back! <_< :( :blink: <_<

One of several reasons I am pissed of most of the time: "Slowly, but surely, private property rights have been eroded. In cities and counties all over the U.S., Americans are being subjected to real estate fascism. County commissioners, city councilmen, and other public officials have literally gained dictatorial powers over real property." http://www.financialsense.com/editorials/r...04/october.html

Actually want savings out of here. Metals will be more difficult to move North.

The Boundry Waters is a wonderful place for a canoe adventure.

;)

Archived