B4 The Bell, Thursday June 24

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CECO -2.70 to 41.26

Getting weird news on APOL -- it was first reported that they had earnings of .56 -- now look at this:

DJ A headline at 7:30 incorrectly listed the earnings of University of Phoenix as that of the parent group. Apollo Group doesn't report earnings per share on a consolidated basis.

Huh? Say what?

Welcome home Machinehead!

Breaking news:

Supreme Court rules in favor of VP Cheney to keep details of Energy Policy meetings a secret.

SHOCKING!!!

not!

Window now closing-we'll take it-if I was a Bull here I would be mucho concerned at the lack of follow thru- a Stoolie e mailed me asking where I would go long, the answer is on a close over 1151 I would consider it. We aren't there yet so i am still short stop 1148. Piggy flies alone for awhile.

if I was a Bull here I would be mucho concerned at the lack of follow thru

With the news out of Iraq and Turkey and the dissapointing numbers this morning, one would think we would be down at least a little. Market still seems to be disonnected from reality.

That being said, I took a long position Friday afternoon, and closed it 5 minutes after the open this morning - a rare multi-day position for me. Can't get greedy on the long side, especially with all the uncertainty in the world these days. As you say Brian - "greatfully received" ;)

I'll scalp and watch for a while at this point.

Archived