Binary Environment

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No mystery. Short covering drives all rallies. NYSE reports 30 day average 52.8% of all sell orders are short sales. Can you say "squeeze?" Biggest screamers are stocks with highest short interest. Check out any stock's short interest at http://www.nasdaq.com

Order flow at

http://marketrac.nyse.com

Why the hell am I trying to buy GG at $14 when VRSN goes up from $15 to $20 in one week??

GG probably won't see anything north of $18 for 6 months........

Mark

Seen this?

"The money supply was less than $2 trillion when gold reached its peak of $850 on January 21, 1980. Today the money supply is at $8.956 trillion with gold prices at only $424.45. As mentioned earlier, gold prices are heading higher, much higher from where they are today....." more

http://www.financialsense.com/Market/wrapup.htm

Gold stocks are still in the first inning.

Word Doc

The anals is a godsend.

As I have said and spread you have managed to assemble a site

like no other. Nothing can compare to the intelligence, wit, humor

and diversity demonstrated here day after day. Stoolies are in a class of

their own and see a world that the majority do not.

It is an honor to be associated with such a dedicated group.

Word, both of you, Doc and LLD.

Recent market action has most technicians completely dumbfounded.

Nobody knows where the money is coming from to drive these stocks higher.

The only thing I can think of is that there is really no "new money" coming into the stock market, particularly so soon after a mania.

I think what we are witnessing is the beginning stages of HYPERINFLATION under the surface, which is now manifesting itself in constant Stock Boners, Commodity Explosions, and before long, we will start seeing uncontrolled price increases in just about everything.

Today's Hysterical Breakaway Gaps listed below:

It will only be Hyperinflation if they start handing money out for free...That is not happening...This is just the effect of low interest rates...

In 82 rates topped out at 19% and then by 93 bottomed at 3%

that is 11 years...

This time rates topped out at 6.5% in 2001 and bottomed in 2003 at 1%

that is 2 years...

Both chops are of the same magnitude...

Prices will rise until they are rising faster then debt can be created to suppot them then rates must be cut again...eventually volume will dry up and there will be no way to create debt or distribute it fast enough to support perpetual debt inflation in the required amounts...then a hyperdeflationary implosion of debt will start and nothing will stop it and equity which is just a debt inflated asset used as leverage will vaporize rapidly...

Making the rounds this AM:

"08:18 ET Crapvision imposes hard line restrictions to employees on trading -- NY Times : The New York Times reports Crapvision is taking one of the "hardest lines" to head off financial conflicts of interest in the media industry. Crapvision said that its managers and news staff and their spouses and dependents would no longer be allowed to own individual securities, other than those of their employers."

Howdy Stoolsville

Where is money for buying coming from???

Wndy, I recently (late December) saw a BCA report on cash in moeny market funds etc as % of Wilshire 5000 index. Currently it is at 50%, used to be 25 to 30% in 1998 to 2001. :(

Archived