• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest libertas
I was wondering if

Joe Householder, Hillary Clinton's communications director

Is somehow related to Joe Sixpack.Hmmmmmmm :unsure: :blink: :wink2:

I doubt it. Just another populist name, like "Ira Magaziner"

. . . . . . . . .ending.jpg

"Riches are the object of your desires? Those riches are in the hands of the Persians. And the spoils of this fruitful country are proposed as the prize of your valour and discipline. Believe me", added emperor Julianus, "The Roman republic, which formerly possessed such immense treasures, is now reduced to want and wretchedness. Since our princes have been persuaded , by weak and interested ministers, to purchase with gold the tranquility of the Barbarians. The revenue is exhausted. The cities are ruined. The provinces are dispeopled."

Speech from emperorJulianus as he marches into the land which is currently known as Iraq.

From Edward Gibbon, The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.

Picture of a bond trader who makes his living in Al Greens "Free Markets" after every economic release ....Looks like Al put on his rubber glove and told J6P to bend over so he can reach in and "extract" some more home equity to help abate the "disinflation" conecerns in prices of worthless companies......

goofsenddec3thum.jpg

The move in bonds is not natural. Must be some kind of agreement with the G men that either they buy em up or the whole globe is going to collapse so you do it or else.

This also sets up another blast of serial refinancing.

Ag

LOVE THE SMELL OF BURNING sushi in the morning

bdrech

Archived