Growing Support For The Honest Money Act

The word is out, boys and girls! Mr. Magoo and his not so merry band of thieves is an idea whose time has gone and grass roots support for this is spreading like wildfire. But we must be relentless in this struggle until this evil gang is terminated. Now is the time for us to step up our efforts in this war, continuing to do our part until victory is attained.

If you know of any U.S. manufacturer or labor union that is suffering on account of so-called trade with China, an honest monetary system will be most helpful to them. Without legal tender laws, goods purchased from abroad, especially those that involve future payment, will begin to be pegged against an objective standard, e.g., gold or silver. Prices will increase, and there will be fewer such purchases.

Honest trade involves value for value; work for work. Today, the Chinese are not getting value for their exports to us. What they are getting is, in fact, a potential claim on something of value. That is not the same thing.

When the time comes for them to cash out, they will find that all they have is a piece of paper or an electronic blip that is subject to vast depreciation. Meanwhile, the U.S. is losing manufacturing jobs, manufacturing infrastructure, and manufacturing know-how. Legal tender fiat money plays a key role in this transfer.

If enough people express an interest in Dr. Paul's Honest Money Act, defects in our monetary system will be placed on the national agenda . . .

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Morning and Good Stool to all! This will be my only posting today.

Your Anals Opening Intraday is up and ready for download. Unable to open your Anals Opening Intraday? Take a subscribatory, open it and download it RIGHT NOW, along with everything else in your Anals!?

Your Golden Stool, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is now loaded, and it should make goldbugs happy. Even if you are not a goldbug, you should read the Golden Stool! A daily Anals release. Take a subscribatory and get the latest release of the Golden Stool from your Anals RIGHT NOW!

I will see you in the Anals at some point over the Weak End! :lol:

As usual, out of nowhere:

Dollar jammed.

Gold smashed.

Stock futures levitated.

Bond market collapse stick saved.

What has changed?

NOTHING.

Glad I covered yesterday.

Dog bites man -- so what else is new? B)

What has changed?

NOTHING.

Well, the Treasury auction is over. Rick Santelli was chirping happily this morning about how the threes, fives and tens have all roared higher, pulling yields lower than the auction levels. "The signs of economic recovery are multiplying. Back to you, Mark!" (Mark Haines, that is)

The Treasury market's after-auction recovery is one of those old tricks that Wall Street never tires of, like an eager puppy who will fetch that stick as many times as you want to throw it.

"I'll let you kick the football this time, Charlie Brown. Really I will!"

As usual, out of nowhere:

Dollar jammed.

Gold smashed.

Stock futures levitated.

Bond market collapse stick saved.

What has changed?

NOTHING.

Dog bites man -- so what else is new? B)

well, some days ago a man did bite a dog. Really.

:lol:

Carver reported hysterical put buying in the QQQ's last night.

That's suicide, in front of scam week.

Guaranteed formula for a jam job continuing into next Friday.

"The QQQ players ("cubers" we like to call them) are exhibiting extreme fear here. In case you didn't know, the QQQ shares track the NASDAQ-100 Index at 1/40th the price. On Thursday, the cubers poured five times as much money into put options as call options. That means they must be expecting a crash anytime now. With so much fear obviously in the market, it was interesting to see that Money Flow showed a large amount of buying pressure in the QQQ shares. The only reasonable explanation we can come up with is that investors are buying QQQs in a speculative frenzy but are simultaneously buying put options to protect against a crash. This kind of schizoid behavior probably argues that the QQQs are bound to be in a trading range until those puts expire ? most do so next Friday."

Archived