- - - - -

Profits and Layoffs, by AGS

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
401 replies to this topic

#31 Guest_jrmfl_*

Guest_jrmfl_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2003 - 10:12 AM

jrmfl...............are you the guy who was in the dynamicbear irc room in the past with eric aka yogibear ?

yes, was kicked out over 18 months ago.

eric and i made up and are buds again.

btw, nice avatar.

#32 Dharmaeye

Dharmaeye

Doctor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,943 posts

Posted 10 December 2003 - 10:14 AM

Furtures very quiet.

#33 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 83,447 posts

Seepage and Decay

Faint Odor Wafts Over Market

Your Anals Opening Intraday is up and ready for download. Take a subscribatory, open it and download it RIGHT NOW, along with everything else in your Anals! 

Fine tune your timing! Stooltrading is the place! Join your fellow stoolies sharing charts, trading signals and ideas! Each has a different style, and one may be just right for you. Doc gives his commentary as well, with illustrations of intraday cycles throughout the day with projections for highs, lows, and cycle time turns for the SPX and QQQ. He also gives cmap targets for individual stocks by request. There are no superstars in Stooltrading, just Doc and a group of hard working Stoolies, honestly trying to help each other and themselves, constantly checking and balancing one another's views. Our Founding Fathers knew it's good to have checks and balances. The more checks the more the balances. So take a subscribatory to Stooltrading RIGHT NOW, and increase your checks and balances! Become a Stooltrader and join the fun! 
15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#34 Guest_jrmfl_*

Guest_jrmfl_*
  • Guests

whacked XLNX for 1K short @ 35.08 in pre.

#35 GregFokker

GregFokker

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • 15,013 posts

Posted 10 December 2003 - 10:15 AM

JR, I used to follow the live updating NDX chart over there. Kewl :)

...A declining spenglerian carnival of Colossaalism united with Inflation where the numbers one through 10 are forever banished as worthless arithmetical detritus from a bygone age... - Beardrech

Naturally we believe the govt numbers... and Boobus Americanus sleepwalks off the edge of the energy-crisis cliff clutching his shares of "Crisco", Yoohoo and GooGah munching on his Yum Yums and Ho Hos. Future historians will have a hell of a time figuring out what the hell Americanus neanderthalus was thinking and exactly what brought on his sudden demise... - Henny Penny

Well, good night everyone. I gotta go lube up for tomorrow's regular end-of-week Gold Slapdown and Stock Index Bear Punishment Rally Weekend Greenprint. ...Probably another Shock-and-Awe Gap-Up-Open and Wire-to-Wire Meltup Runaway Bull Charge Mo-Mo Spike to Fresh New All-Time Lifetime Highs, culminating in a 4:15 yelping scalded dog runoff with panic short-covering and legal not-held bad double fills due to fast market conditions, plus quote system freeze-ups and trading platform lock-outs along the way. *yawn* typical gov't Friday. - Shorty

#36 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • 83,447 posts

Posted 10 December 2003 - 10:18 AM

Looks like Uncle Buck sprang a woody overnight but couldn't keep it up.

A lot of people bottom fishing on Buck. I think it's going dramatically lower, and soon.

Uncle Buck and the Long Bong Hit, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is now loaded. Yields are high, and Uncle Buck is too. Take a subscribatory and get the latest whiff of the Long Bong Hit and Uncle Buck in the Anals RIGHT NOW!

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#37 Guest_jrmfl_*

Guest_jrmfl_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2003 - 10:18 AM

JR, I used to follow the live updating NDX chart over there. Kewl :)

yeah, was neat. i liked a lot of the news feeds as well. i ended up contracting
to many bugs, virus's and trojans on MIRC, so i bailed.

my firewall's locked up tighter than al's sphinxter.

#38 Guest_jrmfl_*

Guest_jrmfl_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2003 - 10:19 AM

Looks like Uncle Buck sprang a woody overnight but couldn't keep it up.

A lot of people bottom fishing on Buck. I think it's going dramatically lower, and soon.

Uncle Buck and the Long Bong Hit, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is now loaded. Yields are high, and Uncle Buck is too. Take a subscribatory and get the latest whiff of the Long Bong Hit and Uncle Buck in the Anals RIGHT NOW!

82, then perhaps "that 70's show"?

target doc?

#39 Calculus

Calculus

Bachelor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 10 December 2003 - 10:21 AM

Why did they sell off so hard while gold continues to trade over $405??

Because a lot of people are trying to game the 'high' in the gold stocks. I'd bet that 75% of the gold longs are scared shitless here, believing in the long term but always doubting the short term.

As long as I keep seeing some of the charts posted here about the next telecom, mortgage, chip stock screamer going hyper parabolic from $1 to $50 (in under a year, maybe a few months) etc then I say 'why not some of the miners'? At least they've got some real earnings and asset power behind them.

#40 Guest_jrmfl_*

Guest_jrmfl_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2003 - 10:22 AM

been poking around here for a couple of months and have to congratulate you stoolies, this is by far the best intraday forum i've ever had the pleaseure of joining.

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 10 December 2003 - 10:23 AM

Nice shot over 410 on gold. :o :P

#42 Guest_jrmfl_*

Guest_jrmfl_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2003 - 10:23 AM

410.30 KA CHINGO!

#43 Guest_jrmfl_*

Guest_jrmfl_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2003 - 10:24 AM

finally! a borrow on TASR!!! whoo hoo!!!

#44 Guest_jrmfl_*

Guest_jrmfl_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2003 - 10:25 AM

Nice shot over 410 on gold. :o :P

limit up is $35, would that not be epic... onto to $600.

#45 GregFokker

GregFokker

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • 15,013 posts

Posted 10 December 2003 - 10:25 AM

411.30 last on Feb gold, +2.40.

...A declining spenglerian carnival of Colossaalism united with Inflation where the numbers one through 10 are forever banished as worthless arithmetical detritus from a bygone age... - Beardrech

Naturally we believe the govt numbers... and Boobus Americanus sleepwalks off the edge of the energy-crisis cliff clutching his shares of "Crisco", Yoohoo and GooGah munching on his Yum Yums and Ho Hos. Future historians will have a hell of a time figuring out what the hell Americanus neanderthalus was thinking and exactly what brought on his sudden demise... - Henny Penny

Well, good night everyone. I gotta go lube up for tomorrow's regular end-of-week Gold Slapdown and Stock Index Bear Punishment Rally Weekend Greenprint. ...Probably another Shock-and-Awe Gap-Up-Open and Wire-to-Wire Meltup Runaway Bull Charge Mo-Mo Spike to Fresh New All-Time Lifetime Highs, culminating in a 4:15 yelping scalded dog runoff with panic short-covering and legal not-held bad double fills due to fast market conditions, plus quote system freeze-ups and trading platform lock-outs along the way. *yawn* typical gov't Friday. - Shorty

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart